Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: V8 and MC6000mk1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi gang, Got most stuff sorted so far but a couple of issues I can't figure out.
This happens when playing either videos or music.
Sound stutters. Sometimes its for a second, sometimes for about 3 seconds other times just a real quick blip.
The other is sometimes the song will play as if distorted. Not the whole song through just random parts. If I play it back again its not there. So can't pin point it.
Win7 Alienware with Denon MC6000. Runs perfectly on VDJ7
Will optimiser work with V8?
Other than those issues its very nice! Well done.
Cheers
Steve

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:06 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi,
I have denon mc6000 and must say, sound is good (but warning !! limiter is ever ON. DonĀ“t switch off ) you must set gain down.
how you config you PC ? graphics card?
Now have problem with mappers knobl for change effects :(
Sorry for My English ;)

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:20 am
only getting one channel to work 9 right side , both on 6000 & the software vdj 8 ( could be a soundcard issue?)
it detected the 6000 so i didn't change anysettings

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 4:46 pm
djgunnie wrote :
Hi gang, Got most stuff sorted so far but a couple of issues I can't figure out.
This happens when playing either videos or music.
Sound stutters. Sometimes its for a second, sometimes for about 3 seconds other times just a real quick blip.
The other is sometimes the song will play as if distorted. Not the whole song through just random parts. If I play it back again its not there. So can't pin point it.
Win7 Alienware with Denon MC6000. Runs perfectly on VDJ7
Will optimiser work with V8?
Other than those issues its very nice! Well done.
I forgot to mention Intel core 2 duo 2.66 processor, 8 gig ram and nvidia geforce gtx 280m video.
Cheers
Steve

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:07 am
I'm having trouble with the mapping. Works fine on VDJ7, but, on VDJ8 my NAVIGATION KNOB and the FWD & BACK buttons for cycling the FOCUS and the DECK LOAD buttons have gone haywire.

I've looked at the mapping but can't see where its going wrong, as I said, the same mapping works fine on VDJ7. :-(

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:19 am
There are a lot things that changed in version 8.
For instance there's no "sampler" page anymore, no "effects" page, e.t.c.
Therefore old version 7 mappers with this type of commands won't work with version 8.

It would be better to start with the official (native) mapper of version 8 and then customize it up to your needs than try to tailor your old one.

If you want to try the native mapper, please go to Documents\VirtualDj\Mappers folder
Create a subfolder named "backup"
Move all XML files regarding your controller on this subfolder
Restart version 8

Thank you!

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 5:24 am
Beauty Denon MC6000 is gone....

knob change FX (classe FX1 or FX2 or param ) optimal in V7 but in V8 not work
Why in V8?

All changes with SEL. (select central knob in Denon mc6000)

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:04 am
They want good support V8? go to the 6000 MK2
you need to change-effect jagged knob (MK2 FX )

Posted Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:40 am
None of this explains when my audio cuts in and out though? I have all the latest firmware updates but still can't work this out :(

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:53 am
djgunnie wrote :
None of this explains when my audio cuts in and out though? I have all the latest firmware updates but still can't work this out :(

Please give me example ..... I do not see what you need

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 3:56 am
Hi, I have no problem with my Denon using win7 and vdj 8. Are you using asio or Windows sound?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 4:35 am
djmila wrote :
djgunnie wrote :

Please give me example ..... I do not see what you need

My top post explained it as best I could?

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:21 am
SimplyDiscoDJ wrote :
Hi, I have no problem with my Denon using win7 and vdj 8. Are you using asio or Windows sound?

Using the Denon sound card

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:22 am
If you go into settings, click show advanced, then go to performances, try turning ultra latency off. See if that works. Just been testing on my old xp pc and experienced problems but by changing that setting all seems well.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 5:54 am
SimplyDiscoDJ wrote :
If you go into settings, click show advanced, then go to performances, try turning ultra latency off. See if that works. Just been testing on my old xp pc and experienced problems but by changing that setting all seems well.

Unfortunately still the same :( Audio stops n starts.

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 7:52 pm
Audio seems to be sorted but now the video won't sync with the audio!!!

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 1:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)