Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ sx & vdj 8 not working together that greatly.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im pretty sure its in my settings its just lack of knowledge on how to do so i am guessing. lol.. but on deck one channel 1 the volume up & down fader does not work nor does the anything else like the bass the filter, gain treble , nor the mid. but the jog wheel works play & cue & even the strip search works. but on channel 2 the up & down volume fader works & so does everything else except for the strip search. the master volume does not work on the ddjs. so far as the strip search issue its the same issue with vdj 7 . but everything else works. & also since i downloaded vdj 8 my mac has been freezing a lot never had this issue until i downloaded it. not sure what is going on there. dont know if vdj 8 has anything to do with it or not. . but it started right after i downloaded it. but here is a image of what I'm working with. mavericks 10.9.2 any help on this would be great.. & for the most part loving vdj 8 - these issues. the looks are great the add ons. like the editors are great not sure how to use them yet so far like the track editor censor & such. sense i do a lot of gigs that kids are part of like weddings & such.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:20 am
ya ay maper ??????????

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:45 am
i have no idea about mappers lol nor where to get them.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 2:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)