Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Multiple Monitors Laptop on Dock

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tunesmmPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Good morning,

I have been learning to use VDJ8 and I am loving it! I found a small bug for people with multiple monitors. I have a Dell laptop that I take to gigs and when I'm in the office I put it on a dock that hooks to my keyboard, mouse, and a pair of 24" monitors. I was playing with 8 yesterday at the office and using it on my 2nd monitor. When I finished I just closed the software. When I tried to play with it last night at home, it would act like it was opening, but then it would never show up. It showed in the taskbar like it was open, but it wouldn't come up on my laptop screen. I thought, I wonder if it is still trying to go to my second monitor like it was at the office. I don't use a dock at home and so there is no second monitor. When I got back to the office this morning, it worked fine and came back up on the second monitor. I took it off the dock again and it didn't come up. So something in the software doesn't force it to use the only monitor available when it comes up. This is not a mickey mouse machine, see the specs below. Please advise or push a fix. Thanks, Jason Gibson 801-787-4885

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 10:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)