Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VMS4.1 4 deck set up?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I got every thing set up for the weekend with the V8,, just one thing i do wanna try.. the 4 deck, but i cant get my sound out of my VMS4.1 from decks 1 n 4 to come out.. any one know how?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:56 am
try this...the problem I am having with my setup is getting the crossfader to work on 1&4 but the sound is playing... http://youtu.be/i0p9ZGY2_rw

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 6:37 am
There are numerous issues with VMS4.1 at the moment, I personally know three DJ's local to me using them all with the same issues.

Latest build VMS still not working, faders only controlling one fader on screen, tones controls the same. Setup is correct and worked a couple builds ago.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:03 am
I use 2 decks, but just to try with VMS4.1, in 4 deck mode, fader 1 controls nothing on screen, fader 2 controls 3 on screen, fader 3 controls 1, fader 4 controls 4.

Another thing i've noticed, the VMS has all sliders down, the gain controls down, all of them, no sound coming out, yet VDJ is lighting the limiter on each beat!

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:08 am
Checking against VDJ7, the gain system on a VMS at least isnt working, on screen you cannot turn down the gain, so it bangs off the limiter in the software regardless of setting on the unit, turning the on screen dials doesn't sort it either, gain is too high with all controls down, on screen and on the unit.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 7:25 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
that gain thing is a known issue, also the prop with the assing of the faders...hopefully fixt soon..

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 8:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)