Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mapping. The windows is refreshing or something....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VeazyePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello!

Nice to see some new features that i was missing. Some thing are fixed like changing the knob, but can be 'unlinked' from the actual knob value if the slider position does not match the software knob position. But there's something that i was using and is not there, that would help. in VDJ7 when you beat_tap the first time, you can align the cbg to the beat.
I'm having problems with mapping, while changing settings refreshes and i don't have time to make the change and i can't write map values neither.

A cool feature would be a combination of 3 buttons for effects.
Shift
Button select: So we can navigate trough the 3 effects.
Activate effect: activate effect. When shift pressed, the following effect to be selected as master, so we can select and use more effects at the same time {just like linking effects}.
Knobs: make change to the selected effects.
Also, Is there a mapping value for extended view for cue points, loops and effects for the new skin?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:25 am
Mac or PC? Which OS?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:27 am
PC/ NOTEBOOK... Windows 8.1

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:05 am

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:15 am
Confirmed. Unhandled Exception.

I just tried to emulate it and the same thing happened.

I was looping the intro of a track on the right deck and repeatedly triggering the left deck with the cue button (just on screen, using mouse).

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 6:43 am
a new bug. Load a song, loop it, pres the rec button and then play the loop. let it play and delete... how do you stop it from playing?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:05 am
Oh yes! It even carries on if you delete the sample file from the recycle bin.

Not very likely that anyone would delete the sample while it's playing, but still......

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)