Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: crashes with pangolin plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

whenever i activate the pangolin plugins such as "essential visuals" the playback freezes

windows 7
TOSHIBA
intel (R) core(TM) i7 2670QM CPU @ 2.2Ghz
ram: 8GB
64 bit operating system

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:05 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Pangolin Plugins and some others like Firetext are not ported to v8 yet.
We will have to wait until the developer of this plugins fixed that.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:31 am
So why aren't the developers and plug-in creators included in the beta testing process, instead of just 7 beta testers (as mentioned elsewhere in the forums).

Then at least *most* of the plug-in's will work from day one !!!

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 4:38 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can't answere this question, but what I can say there were more than just 7 beta testers.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 4:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Both Firetext and Pangolin are playing catch up guys, they only received their copies the same time as the rest of us when V8 public beta was released, so depending on their current workload commitments we'll get updated versions to our favourite plugins as soon as it is convenient for them to do so. We've just got to be patient.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:35 am
You can test drive Essential Visuals for VDJ8 here. There is no installer and help has not been updated. Unzip and place in ../VideoEffect folder. Compatible with VDJ7 and VDJ8.

http://sms.pangolin.com/temp/EssentialVisualsBeta8.zip

We requested a beta of VDJ8 months ago and no joy. Any complaints about incompatible plugins should be directed to VDJ.

For more information about Essential Visuals for VDJ8 you read here and following pages:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/145696/VirtualDJ_Plugins/__Pangolin_Plugins_-_www_pangolinplugins_com.html?page=28

Posted Mon 16 Jun 14 @ 10:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)