Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: I'm about to try this (V8)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok guys,I'm about to try this...is this gonna reconize my map of 4 decks on the Xponent (using the xponent internal sound card,standard) that I used in VDJ 7 ? and what about the sound configuration?...I forgot..ha...ah.....master 1 & 2,headphones 3 & 4? or what is it?...OMG! Im stunned!

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:22 pm
Im not getting any sound...wats up?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:49 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Post in pre release forum. Will probably be seen faster.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 12:41 am
thanks...but these guys are prob asleep.Im getting a ASIO driver error..might have to install again..

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 12:43 am
please can some one help, i've got new virtual dj 8 , don't mean to be thick but how do you make playlists

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:19 am
Please post in the V8 forum....

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:38 am
just got up...so...I think I'm having a driver conflict again...I dont see the Asio drivers,and 80 % of the controllers wont work...is anyone updating a map for the M-Audio Xponent?...and is the mapper working VDJ 8? I dont see a "Learn" funtion...

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:49 pm
Hercules RMX working but...a bunch of crap is'nt...

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:36 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
there will be a lot of hardware issues atm, just be patient, try a few things out and if you have to re-map then so be it, atm the devs will be working on ironing out the software bugs the everyone is testing and looking for. hardware issues will follow suit, also it may be more suitable if you post in the hardware forum.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:57 pm
Windows driver errors can be extremely frustrating.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:58 pm
thanks guys :)...I've posted everywhere and you guys are the only one that responded.I was the guy who kept pushing for mildrops on scott and now it wont work.maybe is cause I started milkdrops while in the video effects folder and now theres a "milkdrops incompatible" tag if I try to select it again AFTER I moved it to visualizations folder..now I copied the Sonique folder there and they work...anybody trying this?..

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 4:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)