Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VCI-100 SE (DJTechTools Modified firmwares) issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Edit: Just to make this a little more awkward, DJTechTools.com released 3 or so different firmwares for the Vestex VCI-100, Im not entirely sure if Im on 1.3 or 1.4 so this might be easier for me to fix myself than expect someone else to be able to :) /edit

Heya, I want to use the filter knobs on this controller but they are not showing up on the key learn. Currently Deck Volume is mapped to filters, which is ok in itself (would just take some getting used to), but then I have no deck volume control unless I decide to drop an EQ knob in favour of volume.

It's a long time since I did custom mappings via VDJ, but scripting is not new to me... Where can I find editable files? I can try figure out the midi signal being sent by the knobs and edit it in myself...

Thanks

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 5:15 pm
I've looked over any files I can currently but can not find where I can edit the midi notes file so VDJ can assign the knob to a function.

Any help in locating such a file would be great, I can figure out what signal is sent from the controller myself, but that's it for now.

Congrats and thanks for a superbly great update to the dj software that I always used when reliability matters more than effects and workflow, it's now as good and far better than all other software out there...

<3

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)