Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: script error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
This is very simple bug. on VDJ 7 you could write a filter folder script "field1 contains +++++" but it does not work on VDJ 8 anymore. If i write "field 1 = +++++" it works. It seems that field1, field2 and user 1, user 2 etc does not have contains -function. Please fix this! I use field 1 to rate from + to +++++ how sad or happy the song is. so for example " field1 contains +++" means the happiness factor more than 3 Almost every folder script of mine uses it and now they are all broken :(

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:21 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have 8500 tracks tagged on User1 and User2 and I use them in all my filter folders. There is no way to manually update the tags and move the values to another tags that work (it would take days to complete and also I have no idea where vdj 8 database is located). Can you please fix User1 and User2 filter functions! It is clearly a BUG and prevents me from using VDJ 8. You can try it easily: take 3 tracks. First one put User 1 value as "aaa", seconf track User 1 value "bbb" and third track user 1 value "ccc". Now create a new filter folder with a script :"User 1 = bbb". It supposed to show only the second track but it shows all 3 tracks on the filter. IF you change to "User 1 contains bbb" or "User 1 starts wih bbb" or User 1 ends with bbb", get zero results on the filter. All the script function on User 1 and User 2 are BROKEN! Please fix em!

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 5:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)