Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Icons blurry

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
OK my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 and the icons, tabs and waveform all are blurry, Even any text is also slightly blurry.
See screenshot below.

You can download the entire full sized by going to http://mocksite.x10.bz/scrshot.jpg

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:19 pm
FjorkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Tantrix wrote :
OK my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 and the icons, tabs and waveform all are blurry, Even any text is also slightly blurry.
See screenshot below.

You can download the entire full sized by going to http://mocksite.x10.bz/scrshot.jpg

+1 - Posted same issue - my res is 1600x900 ( native for my laptop display ). VDJ7 was much more crisp than v8.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:35 pm

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:42 pm
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:56 pm
rlovePRO InfinityMember since 2010
I use a Mac and have the same issue. I don't believe the Mac has such an app to control this.

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 1:07 pm
what graphic card you got on your mac?

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 1:44 pm
I should have been specific... The laptop contains an Intel 4000 stock video card. (Not a discrete nVidia or ATI.)

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 4:04 pm
yes, its an issue with the lower end cards, and you should have something similar to the intel settings in the post above..
Not sure where it is at the mac, but maybe someone do

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 4:18 pm
I'll have a look, however everything else is crystal clear, just not this. (I feel this is an issue with the images, not with the computer.)

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 8:07 am
I looked around and also confirmed with Apple that the settings are not adjustable as they are on the PC.

I would assume that this is a quick skin fix?

Posted Tue 20 May 14 @ 12:15 pm
Same problem with MBP 13'' with 1280x800 resolution
:(

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 12:04 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
From what I was told, if you are not on a retina display (none of my MBP's are), then you will have to deal with the blurry icons _or_ use a different skin.

There's a group of us whom are debating rebuilding certain skins and locking them to the most common resolutions.

Posted Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 9:22 pm
dcomo wrote :
From what I was told, if you are not on a retina display (none of my MBP's are), then you will have to deal with the blurry icons _or_ use a different skin.

There's a group of us whom are debating rebuilding certain skins and locking them to the most common resolutions.

That sounds just great. In case u need help with skin testing, count on me.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 14 @ 12:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)