Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Numark NS 7II Mapping - Loop

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Nice work by the way.
Numark NS7 II mapper loop does not work.
Help!

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:03 pm
Doesn't do anything?

Doesn't do what you expect? if so what is it doing?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:04 pm
In VDJ 7.4 all the 6 pads used to light up in green. When a loop was engaged, it would change the color to orange.
Right now, no lights apart from 3 random pads lighting in light green and nothing happens when you try to engage a loop.

Secondly, why do songs start with a really low pitch and then they gradually reset to their pitch in around 5 secs?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:23 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
murayadavid wrote :
In VDJ 7.4 all the 6 pads used to light up in green. When a loop was engaged, it would change the color to orange.
Right now, no lights apart from 3 random pads lighting in light green and nothing happens when you try to engage a loop.

Secondly, why do songs start with a really low pitch and then they gradually reset to their pitch in around 5 secs?

The start stop buttons work now, so adjust them all they way down if you like to get an instant start stop. This will solve the low pitch your hearing.
Hit the Loop pad mode button twice to see all the pads light up pink. Then hit the desired pad for your loop length. I did notice that the loops had shifted now. Four beat loop is one more to the right than it used to be. Works for me, just have to get used to it.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:51 pm
Thanks for your response.
What exactly do you mean by
Jason K wrote :

so adjust them all they way down if you like to get an instant start stop. This will solve the low pitch your hearing.

Yes, I have noticed the loops have shifted. How can I adjust this?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 12:23 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Adjust the start stop knobs at the top outside of your platters.

You can change the mapper for the loop section, but that could be a big can of worms. If your not familiar with mapping a controller. it goes all the way to 8 beats, and if you want more you can hit the right parameter button and run it all the way to 64 beats now.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)