Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Dual Licences Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I Own 2 VDJ Pro Licences Does this mean I can download and use on up to 4 Computers without a problem, or do I as stated somewhere earlier need to set up a separate account for each VDJ ultimate Pro Licence and transfer one of my Pro licences to that account .... How does that work?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:45 am
Each Pro license needs it own account.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:47 am
Ok so I've set up another VDJ Acc. do I contact support to transfer one of those pro licences over?
Also would like the security of getting a key file (on a USB dongle) so I can install without internet connection.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:54 am
Yes, contact support.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:56 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
This is incorrect you may have as many licenses tied to your account as you want with no problems.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:08 am
Now I'm Confused, on the VDJ webpage both pro licences show up
But in the software under "Current Licence Panel" there is one entry "VirtualDJ PRO (legacy)" showing
Should this show up in 2 instances one for each licence, or will it simply install and run
on a total of 4 computers instead of 2 as per the EULA conditions.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:31 am
nitebeatdisco wrote :
Now I'm Confused, on the VDJ webpage both pro licences show up
But in the software under "Current Licence Panel" there is one entry "VirtualDJ PRO (legacy)" showing
Should this show up in 2 instances one for each licence, or will it simply install and run
on a total of 4 computers instead of 2 as per the EULA conditions.

So to get things straight:
So with 2x Pro licences I can download once and....
*Install on 4x computers Using my 1 login and password
*Providing long as no more than any 2x are in use at the same time.
*And that I am the only operator of the Software.

Or is there anything else I need to do like contact support or enter serial Codes etc,( my understanding is I don't )

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:04 am
hi there
I have uninstalled vdj 7 on an old laptop and want to put it on my new one please advise kind regards paul

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 6:16 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Nite,

It's never been fully explained, however we were told that a single license allows us to use the software on two computers. So with two licenses, that would be four.

In regards to installing v7, simply install the latest version of v7, grab your license key from this portal and go!!

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 11:11 am
PAUL BOUGHE wrote :
hi there
I have uninstalled vdj 7 on an old laptop and want to put it on my new one please advise kind regards paul

Download v7 for MYACCOUNT then select MYLICENSES.
7 Pro Download and license will be displayed there.

Posted Sun 13 Jul 14 @ 2:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)