Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix window - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kidmixxPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Is it possible to Automix in 3 minute intervals?

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:42 am
rbmarlaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
When on Automix type Fade (remove silence) i used to be able to drag the mix in and mix out points to where ever i wanted. both on the current and next song. Before the points were fairly thick and i could point with my mouse, click and move them. Now they are very thin and you try to click the track skips to where you clicked. This is a very important feature, can it be fixed to work like in VDJ 7? Also it won't let you select automix length of 0 seconds, it reverts to 1 sec. Make it almost impossible for me to use.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 2:05 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
You can edit the mix points with the automix editor

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 7:37 pm
Thanks for the quick update. i can now rearrange the tracks in the list. I also liked the ability to adjust the fade point by moving the slider maybe they will implement this as it was in v7 in a later update. Now i just right click on the song i want next and select mix now and it does an awesome mix. No big deal.
Keep em dancing

Update - i just used one of the custom buttons and made it a mix now button.

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 8:12 pm
Also, while 7 allowed you to drag mixing point in song it also remembered that point the next time it was loaded for automix. I need to be able to automix songs in 3 minute intervals or at least bring back the previous feature for the times I need to leave the DJ booth for whatever reason.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:03 am
Well with some playing with the POI editor, I figured it out. I managed to set my 3 minute exit points for AUTOMIX. It's actually better than version 7, you can changed the points of interest on the fly.

Posted Wed 14 May 14 @ 1:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)