Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Denon SC2900 / Mac / VDJ8 ...mapping-prob? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

MAC OSX 10.9.2
I Own 2 of the Denon SSC2900-Devices.
The are recognized as sound cards, not as a controller. Didn't changed anything of the mapping.
Any hint to make them work (I used them only as controller, not as a sound card).

Have removed your other post - Dan ;)

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:14 pm
Thanks Dan,

back to topic:
OK right click and
.....the divides are shown as not connected (as a Controller), but shown as a sound card ?!?

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 4:26 pm
Removed the powered USB-Hub, same result.
VDJ8 recognizes the Units as soundcard, not as a controller.ยด
Anybody could help me to figure it out?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:09 am
This is the same for my DDJ-WeGO controller. Should be fully integrated, but VDJ8 is struggling to find it! Need a solution quick!

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 4:26 am
Did a complete reinstall...no effect, I'm not able to use the units....
Anybody a suggestion?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:05 am
Nobody? Need help :(

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:40 am
I know there are some device detection issues currently on the Mac version.

Will try to get this confirmed.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:42 am
My denons have the option to show up as a sound card as well. You should have a dropbox in the settings that allows you to select between midi device and sound card, correct? Yours are not showing up all together? Did you set your mixer or external sound card as your sound card in the asio driver?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:47 am
@djtouchdan:
Thanks for your reply. Hope the VDJ-Team can fix this.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:00 am
@DJ Bertie:
Thanks for your reply. Which kind of dropbox you mean?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:03 am
What mixer/soundcard are you using?

When my decks act as the sound card (because I have the denon x1600 with a built in sound card) the asio drive associated with the mixer does not have its soundcard set to my mixer, instead it's set to my decks. I change this by going into the denon asio driver settings and un-checking the decks, and instead checking off the mixer.
The next thing to look for is in the configurations audio/controller section. First make sure the output is set to external mixer (if that's what you're using). Where your decks show up make sure they are running through the asio driver (or whatever you are using) and that they are NOT set to automatic.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:27 am
Ok, nice somebody try to help, but i guess you don't work with a Mac/Mac Version?!?

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:48 am
I did use a mac with this setup in the past, but the configurations should be similar. Do you have your aggregate device setup? I remember having to mess around with the mixer in the aggregate device section to get it to work.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:53 am
@DJ Bertie:

I use the x1600 . Sound is working. My problem is, that VDJ recognize the SC2900s only as a sound card, not as a controller.

Posted Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:02 pm
Big Thank you @ Devs ;O)))))
MAC build 1752.628 solved the problems.
The Units works like a charm, Only the artist/song-name is not displayed, but for now I'm happy...

Edit:
Can be closed and marked as Fixed ;o)

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 9:02 am
SC3900 many Problems!!!

Posted Tue 13 May 14 @ 1:38 pm
my wego is still not detected by virtual dj. thinks it is a ddj-sr and is therefore not functional! please help!

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:22 pm
Is there any particular reason you chose to ask about a WeGO in a Denon SC2900 thread?

Posted Sat 17 May 14 @ 4:34 pm
No one is replying to my thread so i am posting in topics with similar mapping problems

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 11:38 am
No reply does not mean that no one read it or devs try to iron out.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 12:34 pm
77%