Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Altering cue points in auto play

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In previous versions when the auto play loaded the next track in you could drag the cue points, can't seem to do this in Version 8. Any ideas ?

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:27 pm
Have a look at AutoMixEditor

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:33 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Yes you can use the Automix editor for this now.
It is not so direct but it is much more powerful.
And if you move the next track in the timeline the mix points in the deck waveform are updated as well.

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:43 pm
Been using VDJ for so long, and kind of know what I know, but looks like I'm gonna need a lot of practice, as this version is like using a totally new piece of software.....oh well, might just keep using 7.4, but thanks anyway :-(

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:56 pm
Giving up already?

:-0

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:58 pm
I've been using VDJ since 2006, and know how to use it to my advantage. Do I really want to spend hours trying to master a completely new piece of software ? If that was the case i would have changed to different software before. VDJ has been the best software on the market for years, and now they haven't tweaked it, they have re-designed it, so not giving up....just not prepared to put the hours, weeks or even months to get it to the same standard as I am used to :-(

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:05 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
...well, actually it IS a new piece of software...but if you are used in v7 so deeply the change to v8 should be just a blink...;-)
believe me...it might take a view hours and all is fine...

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:39 pm
I am loving the editor. I couldnt grab the little sliders before... to small this is much COOLER! Thanks VDJ!

Posted Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:05 pm
Thanks for showing me the auto mix. I use it on during the dinner portion of my weddings. Gonna take some time to get use to but I think I'll just dive in.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 10:12 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
mixeditor is nice to prepare an automix
but the option to move the automix start and endpoint directly in the main screen (as in v7) was an adventage and should not been removed

Posted Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)