Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark NS6 Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Guys

Picked up the NS6 today and installed the newest driver from the website (the ASIO). My issue is (may be a config issue) that on the front of my ns6, I have my four decks with the switches for L or R or in the middle. When I keep both decks in the middle, I cant use my cross fader. I have to set deck 1 to L and deck 2 to R and then it works, but the sound out of my main speakers isnt the same. Ideas? Is this the way its supposed to be setup? 1 on Left, and the other on Right?

Also, is there ANYWAY to control the volume of the samp,es (siren, etc) through the board?

Posted Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 6:47 pm
vasili55 wrote :
Hi Guys

Picked up the NS6 today and installed the newest driver from the website (the ASIO). My issue is (may be a config issue) that on the front of my ns6, I have my four decks with the switches for L or R or in the middle. When I keep both decks in the middle, I cant use my cross fader. I have to set deck 1 to L and deck 2 to R and then it works, but the sound out of my main speakers isnt the same. Ideas?

I should also add that I install the vNS6 add on

Also, is there ANYWAY to control the volume of the samp,es (siren, etc) through the board?

Posted Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)