Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Deck 1 on both Pioneer CDJ 350

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys, I'm running with Macbook Pro 15" Using VDJ 7.0.4 - mac (b364) and using Pioneer CDJ 350's.

The main problema I have is that I use USB connection to both CDJs to Mix, and sometimes i get it Configured the right way and sometimes I get some troubles. Mainly:

a) Sometimes Deck 1 and Deck 2 will switch places with my CDJs (And I just found out you can use the Eject button to switch it up)

b) Sometimes I get the Deck 1 on BOTH CDJs, and both CDJs "out channel" goes to either the first or the second channel in my mixer (Pioneer 350).

The thing with "b)" is that sometimes I fix it rebooting VDJ, but sometimes I'm stuck with that deck on both CDJs, I alwasy Use Pioneer's CDJ Aggregator and My Configuration is:

Outputs: Advanced Config:

Deck 1 Pioneer CDJ Output 1&2
Deck 2 Pioneer CDJ Output 3&4

Thanks for the help guys!

Posted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 9:22 pm
I'm solving my own issue here:

Config --> Mappers --> Little button left of "key learn" --> Deck assignment.

Man this will solve some issues now. I hope This solve some issues for people in the future!

Posted Fri 07 Jun 13 @ 9:47 pm
Have you had any other problems? I also use Pioneer CDJ-350's and I downloaded the CD Aggergator from Pioneer's website too
However, I just finally upgraded to Mountain Lion and the club I DJ at has rane hardware so I've connected through that for my sound card instead of using the cards in the Pioneer's and this past Saturday night I couldn't get any sound out so I was forced to connect through the pioneers sound cards. I didn't have a chance to really look into it so not sure if I was doing something wrong though I hooked up like I normally do not sure. I'd use Serato but I've had crashes in the past with it and I'm uneasy to use it. Especially pride weekend in Chicago when I know my floor will be jam packed all night. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 9:26 am
thanks to marscomet

Posted Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 9:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)