Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: American Audio Versadeck and VDJ LE problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've just bought that piece of hardware thinking that everything should work right out the box. Well... not quite!
I installed everything, now VD LE is in PRO evaluation period, so all the features should be available. And they are... but...
I'm a noob or i just can't set Versadeck to work properly with VDJ LE. Sound setup is imput: none, headphones, and asio sound card. But when using Versadeck's mixer problems appear: no movement on knobs on monitor, as they are moved on, the mixer is working as an analog mixer but on line 1 enters the sound from deck A (as it should be) but on line 2 is PFL!!! Or smth. stupid like this, so the mixer is unusuable (fader is in middle). So, i couldn't set deck A to be on line 1 and deck B to line 2, they mess up. Maybe an asio problem or setting???
On the other hand, using other sound cards the midi mixer seems not to be configured, so not working (Versadeck as midi controller). Any help?
Thanks!

Posted Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 2:45 am
ok, i fixed it up! For the Versadeck users, it's an internal setting in versadeck, press folder knob for more than 3 sec., than in internal menu mode check if midi is enabled for mixer. On my gear it wasn't from the shop (factory?!?) and turn this feature on. That's it!

Posted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 2:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)