Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with Virtual Dj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This happened last week about three hours into my gig, the left platter on my ddj- ergo quit working i could play songs on that side, but wasnt able too scratch with it, closed out virtual dj and re-opened and it worked fine. now today on it again and the right side did the same thing. Help.... I think its the virtual dj 7.0.5 pro!!!

Posted Sun 25 Nov 12 @ 12:36 pm
i have a console dj control mp3 e2 hercules and i have lost my serial number of the cd virtual dj for it the console because i had recently did format in the pc. So my shop which i buy the console say me to ask help for your because the serial number of virtual dj is unique and my shop can't to know it. i would like to ask you to send the serial number of the dj control mp3 e2 for the cd. i look forward to responding you. my name is basilis kokkalis and my email is ****@*****. if you can't send me, say me what i could do to obtain my serial number and to reworking my console dj control mp3 e2.

[Sorry, unlicensed users are not permitted to post E-mail addresses and/or other contact information - Please read the forum rules]

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 12:21 pm

Posted Mon 26 Nov 12 @ 12:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)