Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New setup, need help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all. I got two denon dn-s3500's with a denon dn-x1500 mixer. I'm using a traktor audio 6 soundcard. I have one CDJ running to In-A in the back of the soundcard, and the other CDJ running to the In-B on the back of the soundcard. From there I have 2 more sets of RCA cables running from Out-A and Out-B of the soundcard, directly into channel 1 and channel 2 in back of the mixer. The soundcard is plugged directly into my computer via USB port. I also have a CD of the burned timecodes straight off the VDJ website for these CDJs.

My current configuration settings are:
Inputs: Timecodes----But what do I put the timecode settings to? VDJ CD?
Outputs: Single
Soundcard: 4in/4out with traktor audio 6 sound card set up

Thank you!

Posted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 7:55 pm
I know it's a timecode issue. Because no frequencies show up when I go to to timecode configuration

Posted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 10:07 pm
Scratch everything I just said. I finally got it working. However the effects, samples, loops and cues seem to be something that will take me a while to learn...very confusing!

Also, nothing on the VDJ skin moves when I control from the CDJs, except for the track itself. Is there a reason the pitch doesn't work? Does anyone have a video to learn how to cue and such with the dn-s3500s?

Posted Wed 14 Nov 12 @ 11:09 pm
GSFonzyPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Sun 09 Dec 12 @ 10:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)