Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.3 - Page: 6

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I have a question about the Parametric Equalizer. I am trying to duplicate my Pioneer DJM 5000. What frequency's would I need to use. I tryed look it online and had no luck. I am trying to get -26db to + 12db. Someone please help.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 9:50 am
THANK YOU VDJ TEAM LOOKING FORWARD TO USING VDJ8

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 10:15 am
DJMIHRAN wrote :
I am trying to get -26db to + 12db. Someone please help.

The settings only allow you to change frequency. You are trying to change the decibel range which isn't possible.

Keith

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 10:29 am
DJMIHRAN wrote :
I tryed look it online and had no luck

You didn't try very hard! It's in the user manual.

The frequencies are 70Hz, 1kHz and 13kHz -26/+6dB.

You can set the Hz in VDJ 7.3 but not the amount of boost/cut, or the Q (width) of the frequencies.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 10:36 am
kradcliffe wrote :
DJMIHRAN wrote :
I am trying to get -26db to + 12db. Someone please help.

The settings only allow you to change frequency. You are trying to change the decibel range which isn't possible.

Keith

The cut off frequency?

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 10:38 am
OMG no stuttering in windows 8 and sound is purrrrfect ! well impressed. Hope this will be able to play 1080p without audio being out of sync soon lol keep up the good work. I like the muticoloured waveform as well and the new search feature, awesome .....

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 10:56 am
Big Thanks To VDJ Team, always working hard to bring the best.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 12:04 pm
YES! Sound and Search were two features I was looking forward to the most. THANK YOU!

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 1:22 pm
Can someone fully explain the limiter,equalizer and head room volume.

Toni,

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 1:27 pm
do you recommend uninstall v.7.2 and install v.7.3, or just install v.7.3 without uninstalling previous version?

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 1:38 pm
Just install over the current version.

Keith

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 1:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
karaokeman2002 wrote :
Hope this will be able to play 1080p without audio being out of sync soon lol

That is entirely down to your system I'm afraid - I regularly use high resolution video with no issues.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 1:44 pm
when the mapping for pioneer ddj-sx??????

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 2:35 pm

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 3:34 pm
is there a release update for CUE

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 3:40 pm
Cue and Virtual Vinyl are Numark products. Therefore it is upto Numark to release the update.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 3:49 pm
hello! I wonder how the virtual dj will behave in question with the numark NS7 with its revolving dishes.
is already in the list of supported controller without problems?

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 4:40 pm
Thanks for version 7.3. Even this version unfortunately has not solved my problem with chop video.I tried it through the "tools", I swapped the card for NVIDIA,I did a variety of connection also that I have found here in the forums,but it did not help.I advise anyone with it?Thank you for your help..Sorry for possible bad translation...

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 4:44 pm
Do these updates require higher and higher CPU usage? I don't want to get to ver. 8 and realize the computer we've been using is now too weak to run the newest vdj.

What will be the "new" system requirements for VDJ 8?

That's the question.

Otherwise... great work.

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 6:25 pm
Congrats guys. Any result in the long standing issue of sound drop while connected to laptops. This has plagued me. I'm using the cdj 350's connected via USB. High spec i5 still happening. Moving pitch fader will correct it but!!

Posted Mon 12 Nov 12 @ 6:27 pm
30%