Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with my new Hercules RMX 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have to say I was excited to us my new RMX 2, but I am frustrated right now. I have used it at 2 gigs, and had issues I can't figure out. I am experiencing freezing of the music throughout the show. The music just stops; for up to 1 sec, and then resumes . This happens with both video and music. It is not just once or twice, but at least every 3 songs or so. Is this an issue with the newest version of VD 7.1 PRO, or the controller? This never happened with my RMX (1st gen.) Is there a setting I'm missing? So that's the 1st problem. Another issue is one that I read about, but still don't know how to correct it. The mic input has no level control. The mic gain pot has absolutly no control. The only control I have is ON/OFF. I had to turn my mic sensitivity down to -12db just to keep it from serious feedback. I tried to find a mic level on the RMX 2 ASIO control panel, and did not see one. Any ideas on these issues? My system specs are an ASUS laptop w/ an i5 Proc, 8gb of RAM, using Windows 7 64 bit.

Posted Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 1:55 am
I had the same mic issue and contacted Hercules they told me it was a hardware issue so I sent it back to the place I bought it from for a replacement..

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 6:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)