Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New mac book.. New problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys whats up. Just bought a brand new mac and yet again continuing from my pc my numark v7s are not working everything on the screen seems to work ie buttons etc. however there is no sound and the deck neddle is not turning on the deck on the screen..
Please help
All drivers are new.. And te verison of vj is up to date.

Ter

Posted Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 10:14 am

Posted Fri 14 Sep 12 @ 8:45 pm
After playing around with it for hours ingot it kinda working But i have that problem now alrite only on one channel how do ya get rid of that does any1 know?

Ter

Posted Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 2:05 am
I'm not sure why exactly but this problem started when vdj was updated to version 7. I didn't have any problems with it in version 6. I guess VDJ 6 and the older ns7/v7 drivers/itch worked better with it.

Turn off the motor of the V7 then back on but you have to do this before you press play. Or install windows bootcamped on your mac like I did works so much better.

Posted Sat 15 Sep 12 @ 11:45 pm
Does switching off the motor fix the problem for the night?? For an entire gig? Or only for a while..

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 9:45 am
Yes if you can play with the motors completely off for the entire night, it'll be fine especially if you play house/electro. It only happens when you play a song with the platters spinning at the start. Then again this defeats the purpose of having spinning platters. I'm hoping this problem is fixed in version 8. Right now it's unbearable to use vdj on mac with numark 7s.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 9:42 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hold down cue, then while holding cue hit play.

Posted Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 10:23 pm
I have ns7 with new 10.8.2 Mac osx...

I had the underwater problem too.
I found AN EASY SOLUTION BESIDES MOTOR OFF.. PS That sucks.

Anyway just launch VDJ 7.2 PRO TURN DOWN ALL FADERS AND POTS, MAKE THEY MOVE ON YOUR SCREEN.Check config make your using 4 in 4 out sound card. hit apply. then load a track hit play, sounds like underwater shit right? ok

Simple just close VDJ, THEN POWER DOWN NS7, Wait 3 seconds, turn ns7 back on, wait 3 seconds or more

Fire up VDJ, check your config and faders that they move and you have the right 4in 4 out sound card.

LOAD TRACK HIT PLAY, NO MORE UNDEWATER, SIMPLEST FIX EVER.

I HAVE DOWN THIS 10 TIMES NOW, 1ST LAUNCH SOUNDS LIKE SHIT AFTER i DO THESE STEPS IT WORKS WITH THE MOTORS ON!!

NO MAS CRAP WATER WARBLY SHIT HAHA.

DUECES,

Dj K dean Supreme ,,,Las Vegas.

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 12:23 pm
Motor off saved me my 1st night gig.

Posted Sat 27 Oct 12 @ 12:24 pm
Provided the motor is off while the song is loading then hit play u can switch the motor back on again and it works great.

Ter

Posted Sun 28 Oct 12 @ 3:22 am
KarlDean wrote :
I have ns7 with new 10.8.2 Macbook pro

I had the underwater problem too.
I found AN EASY SOLUTION BESIDES MOTOR OFF.. PS That sucks.

Anyway just launch VDJ 7.2 PRO TURN DOWN ALL FADERS AND POTS, MAKE THEY MOVE ON YOUR SCREEN.Check config make your using 4 in 4 out sound card. hit apply. then load a track hit play, sounds like underwater shit right? ok

Simple just close VDJ, THEN POWER DOWN NS7, Wait 3 seconds, turn ns7 back on, wait 3 seconds or more

Fire up VDJ, check your config and faders that they move and you have the right 4in 4 out sound card.

LOAD TRACK HIT PLAY, NO MORE UNDEWATER, SIMPLEST FIX EVER.

I HAVE DOWN THIS 10 TIMES NOW, 1ST LAUNCH SOUNDS LIKE SHIT AFTER i DO THESE STEPS IT WORKS WITH THE MOTORS ON!!

NO MAS CRAP WATER WARBLY SHIT HAHA.

DUECES,

Dj K dean Supreme ,,,Las Vegas.

Posted Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 12:35 am
As of today Ns7 refuses to work with vdj without turning off the platters first.... I haven't had this problem since I first got it. And i've done tons of shows without using the platter off and on. My workaround doesn't work anymore, does anyone know why underwater sound is back.

vdj is up to date and numark drivers

Posted Sat 02 Mar 13 @ 2:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)