Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Max length of song in automix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

patmo36PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't know how many of you use this in a strip club environment but if there was an option to play only the first 3 minutes of each song then mix them. We have to either edit the files or do it manually. Thanks.

Posted Tue 06 Mar 12 @ 6:01 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 11:37 am
Patmo....
Given your "tough" work environment, I will come and do it manually for you! LOL

Coops

Posted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 8:01 pm
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
Using that plug-in is a bad idea, because it doesn't know where you are in the song, and 99% of the time will automix in the middle of a verse or chorus on the wrong phrase! Stop being so lazy and just manually mix the songs.

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 5:55 am
Has anyone found anything like this for Mac?

Posted Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 1:21 pm
No, and my guess is that it will never exist for MAC.
I'm the developer of the plug-in mentioned above, and I don't have a MAC to even TRY to develop/port something similar to MAC OS.

Sorry!

Posted Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 3:53 am
Let SBDJ do it!

Posted Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 12:34 pm
+1

Posted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 12:35 am
groovindj wrote :
Let SBDJ do it!

If SBDJ wants to port it I would happilly give him the original code.... Which BTW should be a 10 minutes work for him (to write the original code which is pretty simple/straightforward)
I guess that what I want to say is that if SBDJ wants to re-create / re-write the plugin and make it available for both platforms, it's Ok with me. I don't claim any "copyright" on the code...

Posted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 1:05 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm happy to compile it on a mac for you - you can then modify the plugin on the website and upload both versions (uploading just one removes the other I have found!).

That way you can have the downloads for both versions and thus the income too.

Posted Fri 17 Aug 12 @ 9:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)