Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Color Matrix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok... I want everything blue to be red, but still keep the other colors the same...

How do I set up the color transformation matrix.... I have til now made everything red by adjusting only gg and bb.

Thanks...

Jim

Posted Thu 04 Sep 03 @ 11:07 am
Any good sites to learn how to manipulate the icons in VDJ...?

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 12:21 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I tried to configure the color matrix but i don't anderstand a lot. My advice : Just try to change some 0 to 256, one by one and see the effect it produces. I do this and always get something correct.

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 12:51 pm
Now I have tried different combinations.... everything from -200 to 200. I've tried to understand the different variables.
rr = red input to red output
rg = red input to green output
gb = green to blue
bb = blue to blue
etc.

If you put 0 something is unchanged. A Positive value you apply more of the input color to the output. A negative value takes away the input color from the output.

I've managed to get some good results except for a few weird colors in some of the icons. At this point, I'm just using the trial and error-method.

- Jim

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 3:20 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes that's what I do to 'change and see the result'. It's a bit approximative but you can get good results. Thanks for your explainations, it's instructive. The icons cause problems to me too...

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 11:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)