Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Tropicana Summer Sessions - Gracias!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Everyone,
I would like to thank everyone, all the listeners, Virtual Radio Dj's, Radio Teamers, and supporters for making the Tropicana Summer Sessions Great. This Saturday, many of you tuned in to many great live VDJ sets on Virtual Dj radio. Your support made this a historic day for Virtual Dj radio. It was fun to see what many Dj's are doing with this unique program. Muchas Gracias!

Hopefully we can do this again in the future if you missed it. To see who were the VDJ's from that day, please see the flyer at: http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/shaggypoet/

Cuidate! (Take Care)
VDJ Batibiri
The Tropicana Summer Sessions

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 7:02 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
You're welcome DJ Batibri!

You had a really good idea when you proposed that sort of sessions for the radio. I really hope we will be able to do something similar.

Why not a Snowball Winter Sessions in December or January! :)

I was very happy to see so many djs that motivated!

Merci Encore! (thanks again ;) )

Jérémie
Dj Sum'One
VDJ Radio Team

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 11:55 pm
No doubt! It was the first... but not the last!!!
A real pleasure...

Spooky Kenishi
VDJ Radio Team

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 1:02 am
It was a success! Great job by all the DJs. I am proud to have been a part of it! Props to the DJs, Radio Team, Automix Productions and of course The Shaggster himself... DJ Batibiri.

MS

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 4:12 am
Shaggy I added the playlist to my blog.

MS

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 4:37 am
Yeaaah thaaanks to all a very very nice day, I do a post on the radio forum please chek it out and think about the Tropicana Summer Sessions CD's Collections cyaaaa all and thanks to make this possible special thanks to maddsound, mad-core, manix, spooky, acw_dj and ofcourse para tí hermano Shaggy hehehe.

Peace.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 4:49 am
Hermanos,
No Gracias to all of you for making the Tropicana Summer Sessions off the hook. Its all the talented VDJ's who made the radio sound awesome by donating their time to spin. Who knows, maybe in the winter we can have a "Virtual Winter Sessions - Volume Series One" that is a theme day similar but different then the Tropicana Sessions as suggested by VDJ Sum'One. Quien sabe...VDJ's are taking over the airwaves once again... Ha Ha Ha (Dr. Evil Laugh).
Cuidate!
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 11:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)