Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Individual channel panning?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a feeling this is possible, but I really don't know, I have been a dj <hobbyist> for years, and I always remember hearing some really neat panning tricks on some of my older CD's, and those tricks couldn't have been achieved with master panning, anyway after hearing them, I have always wanted to attempt to reproduce them, I don't recall the mixer that I used to want that had individual channel panning anymore, but there was one out there, but I never got it, anyhow, I was wondering if it was possible, and if so I was hoping that someone might help me set it up...

I was also hoping, and this is a real long shot, but I have VMS4, and I was hoping someone might help me map it to my gain knobs (assuming it is possible), I use the auto gain feature of virtual DJ as that was always one of my biggest issues (getting my levels right pre-output), so I don't use the gain knobs on my mixer, so since everything is kinda configurable to however you want, I thought I might use those, or possibly I could use those touch strips next to the platters, I don't use them for anything either, doesn't really matter to me, I am completely new to virtual mixing (been at it for about a month, give or take) and even more of newb when it comes to midi, so any help would be huge...I catch on pretty quick when it comes to computer stuff, so I am also hoping that I might learn a little more about setting up midi assignable stuff and might be able to configure even more on my mixer to my taste after I do a little, there is a lot of stuff I would rather work a different way, but that is getting of topic...

>>Main point 1 = can I set up individual channel panning?
>>Main point 2 = how do i do it, if it is possible?
>>Main point 3 = how do I give my VMS4 midi assignments to control it?

Thanks in advance...
Rockney (DJ Breeze)

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 7:43 pm
Really guys? no one has any advice for me here?

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 6:47 pm
Sorry, this is not currently possible.

It's only possible to pan the master output at present.

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 8:55 pm
Thank you, I appreciate your response... :^)

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 10:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)