Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All

This is my first post so apologies if Ive posted this in the wrong section......

I use Virtual at my residency and I am trying to get a few plug ins/samples etc, but they all seem to be 'professional' only and its says im home edition. Is there anyway around this ? (I purchased it rather than downloading it from this site)

secondly If I wanted to put a mix out for people to listen to can I do this on here or more importantly is it allowed

With Thanks In Advance

Urban Gorilla

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 1:14 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You Buy DJ MixStation2, and VirtualDJ is an upgrade for you. You didn't purchase VDJ, the only way to get VDJ is in this site.

With VDJ you can broadcast your mixes. You find more information in the software forum. (Use the find topic option to locate what you want to search).

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 2:41 pm
Thanks....

Yes I do have Mixstation 2, so is this different to virtual dj ? I was under the impression that it was the same thing. I know that looking at the picture on the download section it looks exactly the same as that one.

I think looking at my profile I havnt loaded my reg. no. does that have anything to do with it ?

Thanks for your patience..

Urban G

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 5:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)