Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ v.03 - Question???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I tried out the v.03 the other day and I've notice a difference between v.2.06 and v.3.0. In 2.06, when I loop a part of the track at 4 beats using this skin MIX station SV_04 (1024x768) VDJ 3.00, the loop doesnt move together. It feels like I have to move the loop a little and re-loop it so it doesnt sound off. Can someone help me with this? Is this a glitch with the new version?

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 7:56 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
There is 2 different bpm detections. In the config you can change it from techno/hiphop to any music. I personally use any music for everything besides dance. Try it!

Posted Thu 28 Jul 05 @ 8:27 pm
Nope, same thing? Is it the skin?

Posted Sun 31 Jul 05 @ 10:10 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dj Homeboy this has nothing to do with the bpm detection algorithm. He's asking about moving the LOOP 'IN' and 'EXIT' point at the same time.

darwynism: Might be that mixstation skin uses loop_out function instead of loop_in, which moves the 'EXIT' point without moving the 'IN' point (I took a fast look through the XML, hope I undrestood it right). So search through the XML in mixstation skin and see if that's the case (also check if the EXIT point is moving, not the IN point). If that's so, use the code from default xml for round 'slider' definition (the rotating button).

Also check if this is written: relative="yes" (I don't know what it stands for, it could be the relationship between points)

Hope it helps, but I never studied VDj XML functions, so someone with more experience on this part should correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 12:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)