Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where did the stars come from? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Si,
The stars are the line order in the Virtual Dj "Studio 54" Cool people Club.

You have your staff, your bouncers, your police, and your patrons waiting to get in the club. The 54 guy at the door determines who gets in according to Virtual Dj community laws. They are sort of unwritten but known by those who live in these forums.

So we all dream of the day that we can all be called VIP's and get into the Virtual "Studio 54". Its the "cool people" pass. LOL! Hopefully it will happen for many of us before the Feds, Giuliani, Bush and Chirac team up to close the club. LOL!

Cuidate!
VDJ Batibiri

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 5:00 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hey what about Chirac? You seem to not know french politicians, Chirac is quite docile and wouldn't take a decision like that.

But that's why we have Sarkosy (i actually had his kids in school with me, spoiled brats). Sarkosy is the worst, the only word coming out of his mouth is REPRESSION! Now we have automatic radars evrywhere on the french roads. He would be the one that would close the club ;)

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 5:34 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
This Forum is more addictive than VDJ. It's a great community I'm happy to be here. Happy to learn more and to share with others what I known.

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 6:48 pm
vpcdj, wow, i have been mentioned in a forum i have never seen before, im wondering vpcdj, what caused u to mention me?? theres so many other users who havent purchased the product, im wondering why me, (besides the fact that im the coolest of them all) lol, just kidding, but im wondering, why did u choose me???

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 2:24 am
so guys... you DO have to be a full member to get stars? not just a no liscence member?

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:21 am
Yeah buddy, you HAVE to be a full member in order to have stars.

MS

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:26 am
how do u get new stars? im lost plz email me bout it xP
Anyone got any mixes i can hav aswell?

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:41 am
Read through the post to find your answer...

MS

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:46 am
thanx mate i just need a summarised answer from the whole poll - it might help some other people too

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:47 am
Actually it looks more like you couldn't be bothered to read through the post than needed it summerised but, that's a whole other issue.

Cos I'm actually quite a nice guy, I'll clue you up.

To be eligable to gain any stars you have to be a registered user...summarised that means you actually have to buy VDJ before you'll get any.

Once you are a registered user, you will gain more stars as your experience of the program increases and by making contributions BACK to the community.
For example...a good way of demonstrating your knowledge of the program would be by assisting another member with a query or problem they may be having.
Additionally you may be able to create a skin or a plugin to share with the rest of us.

Hope this made things a little more clear for you.
Hopefully we will se you on the forum as a full member soon and if you're really lucky you might gelt a gold star too, well a red one at the least.

Ross.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 7:25 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Recognition is also a factor..., you may not be recognised for some time, or you may be recognised after your first few weeks on the forum, it depends on your luck and who's watching you!.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 8:06 pm
Well thats also true!

I was just giving him a brief summary though ;-)

Ross.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 9:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)