Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Continuing play from a CUE point

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use the shortcut keys a lot, I have C setup as CUE_STOP. Now lets say I start playing music via the C (CUE_STOP), now lets say I made a mistake and I actually started playing the music where it should have started the mix, is there a way to have the music keep playing without taking my finger off the C key. Perhaps by pushing another key?

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 2:49 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good question. I have been in that situation before ;)

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 7:03 pm
but unfortunately doesn't seem to be any good answers!! Does anyone know if this is possible?

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Have been in that situation too. lol

Sorry this isn't a good answer.

Anyway, it's nice of you djbeware to ask the question, maybe i'll get answers to what i am waiting for, for a long time! ;)

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 1:59 am
i have never really found the importance of the cue function coz of that dilemna. someone please explain what i'm missing without it.

this works 'the same way'...
ie/eg.
Deck A F1: stop, F2: play/pause F3: seek back F4: seek forward
Deck B F5: stop, F6: play/pause F7: seek back F8: seek forward

now set shortcut keys for cue points all different keys points. so that everytime u press this key it goes back to that cue. keyboard shortcuts are all full so i have only 5 cue points per deck.
(i requested to have more than 2 keyboards ((ps/2 and USB)) as a new feature. both keyboards being able to have different shortcuts... )

cue points creating shortcut: shift+cue point 1, shift+cue point 2, shift+cue point 3, shift+cue point 4, shift+cue point 5

shift+cue point deck B 1, shift+cue point deck B 2, shift+cue point deck B 3, shift+cue point deck B 4, shift+cue point deck B 5

*deck A and Deck B have independent shortcut keys.

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 6:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)