Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Number of the track

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It would be very useful to have the ability to display in the browser a column for the "number of the track".

For example, sometimes, i remember a song and i think: "ah, this is the 7 track of that cd", but i don't remember the title.

We already have 29 different fields that we can display like "artist, title...key, composer...", but not yet the number of the track which is often already in the id3tags.

Thanks for reading,

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 4:13 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yeah, I can relate to that, I have singers that do.. play track number 5, 9, 12... ha?? me nah can do dah...

It's been requested many times and for me this is needed and so does Disk #'s specially for karaoke tracks which is Very important to have...

+1

Joey...

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 8:54 am
I have a similar need - also the CD number - all my music was filed using itunes so all the track and CD numbers are correct and use them alot.

Derek

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 9:33 am
avesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yes, Tracknumber from the ID3 Tag must be a field option in the browser! I can believe why this is not added many years ago when I already ask for this option.

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 11:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
+1 on this.

also the possibility to load infos from files with type TrackNo - Artist - Title directly into VDJ Fields.

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 2:42 pm
I know that this is not a solution to your problems but I will have a cure for you very soon! ;)

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I know that this is not a solution to your problems but I will have a cure for you very soon! ;)

I know you are up to something, so i just cant wait :D

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 4:19 pm
+ 1

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 4:04 am
avesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
aves wrote :
Yes, Tracknumber from the ID3 Tag must be a field option in the browser! I can't believe why this is not added many years ago when I already ask for this option.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 4:34 pm
+ 1

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 6:26 am
+1

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 12:36 am
+1

Yeah, it's cool!

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 9:06 pm
PhantomDeejay is there any update on this?

thanks Ian

Posted Wed 01 Jun 11 @ 6:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)