Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark MixDeck playing wong side - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I finallly got my Numark MixDeck up and running with VDJ... Here is my problem:

When I connect the Micdeck with the VDJ. the left side of the mixdeck (CD 1) plays the right side (#2) on the software.

Anyone else seeing this?

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 11:29 pm
just press the eject button it switches them you can change that in the mapping:-)

Posted Thu 25 Nov 10 @ 6:13 pm
Can anybody help me to map the crossfader on the mixdeck? please..

Posted Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 8:36 pm
jld8ball wrote :
just press the eject button it switches them you can change that in the mapping:-)

THANK YOU...I feel like such an idiot everytime I get a new controller !!!

Any other hints, tips or tricks you want to pass along? LOL.

how does juggling between CDs, Flash Drives & VDJ work? or should I just stay away from juggling all that stuff?

Posted Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 1:20 pm
discofiesta wrote :
Can anybody help me to map the crossfader on the mixdeck? please..

Sorry, unfortunately this is not possible. The crossfader on the MixDeck is not MIDI capable. It is an analogue mixer crossfader only.

Posted Sat 27 Nov 10 @ 2:09 pm
vudbsLE userMember since 2010
im getting this same problem. i am only getting both songs player out of one side of the fader with virtual dj with my macbook. as soon i as slide the fader to the right side i am getting no sound. but with the fader on one side it will play both songs. helpppp needed.. just left vestax and want to give this unit a shot.

thank you.

Posted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 7:00 pm
like vudbs, i am also getting this problem. I am using a mac too. Has anyone figured out the solution?

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 2:56 am
I am also having this same problem. I do not understand what is meant with the eject button and the mappers. Can someone explain? Thanks in advance.

Jay

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 6:16 pm
edaireLE userMember since 2011
can anyone give me some help fixing this problem i have with my mixdeck. my mixdeck keep skiping on the middle of songs whenever i used the virtual dj, but work fine playing cds.

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 1:40 pm

Posted Sun 27 Feb 11 @ 2:21 pm
After the mixdeck is fully connected and recognize by the virtual dj software, press the eject buttons on the mixdecks to switch them.

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 10:45 pm
Or go to CONFIG -> Mappers, click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and choose the menu option to assign controllers.

You can then assign the MixDeck to the correct decks.

Posted Sun 10 Apr 11 @ 1:48 pm
I have the same problem but mine is not with the CD players on the Mixdeck it is with VDJ. When I hooked the Mixdeck up yesterday it was working fine. I hooked it up today and now when I use VDJ with the Mixdeck the songs load on the wrong side. For example if I go to load a song on deck 1 using the software it will in fact will load on deck 1 (as it should) however the same song that I physically loaded on deck 1 with the VDJ software will load physically on Deck 2 of the Mixdeck and if I load a song on Deck 2 with the VDJ software it will physically load on Deck 1 on the Mixdeck. They load on opposite sides. Just so you know I did not make any changes from the last time I used it (when it was working fine). It is not a mapping issue because I never configed anything in terms of mapping. This just happen the second time I went to use the Mixdeck. Can anyone help me fix this problem? Oh the crossfader on the mixdeck recognizes the correct decks that the songs are on however not the Mixdeck' Deck 1 and Deck 2 sides.

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 11:20 am
Do this,

Support staff wrote :
Or go to CONFIG -> Mappers, click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and choose the menu option to assign controllers.

Huey

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 11:43 am
Do this,

Support staff wrote :

Huey

Actually all I had to do was press the eject button and it switced it back to the proper decks. Thanks for your help.

Posted Mon 30 May 11 @ 4:59 pm
this forum really saved my life i was stressing out so bad cause i have a gig today and i couldn't fix this thank god i found this forum thank's to all and virtual dj rocks :)

Posted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 10:50 am
Hi fellow DJs
I have no idea what I've done, but the crossfader is all backwards!! I'm going insane sooon..when the crossfaders pointed to the left, it plays the right side, and when pointed to the right it plays the left side. I'm using MixLab 3.1 and have never had the problem before.
Please help me..me go crazy :-(

Posted Sun 21 Aug 11 @ 6:19 pm
Bro read the 3rd post up froms your.............

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Sun 21 Aug 11 @ 7:03 pm

Posted Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 7:03 am
sorry for being so late on this but i found the answer after almost smashing my mixdeck with a hammer lol . but i had all the probles above and fix them with a simple download from from www.numark.com/product/mixdeck look for this download :::Virtual DJ LE for MIXDECK - Windows [v7.0.2] i am back up and running at 100% .. thank you everyone for you input and time !!!

Posted Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 8:23 pm
95%