Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Just thought i'd ask if anybody can tell me how long it normally takes to get an answer from posting a question in the support section, i posted about a question about the payment i made for virtual dj 3 days ago and have not yet had a reply,

Is this a normal timescale for the support team or is it more likely that my question is being ignored ?

Anybody from the support team on the forums ????

Thanks in advance

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:08 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
It depends...
I got an answer within 10 min once, sometimes a few hours and another time it took some months.... But it was not a question for support then, but just a note/suggestion...

Most of the times they answer within 24 or 48 hours wich is normal..

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:17 pm
Your question will for sure not be ignored ;)
We answer ALL questions...

Depending on how many Support Team members are online, and how many questions that are added by users, it can take from 10 mins to a cpl of days.

Very rarely there are comments and suggestions that might not be answered for a little while, as they are not always easy to answer

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:25 pm
The support on this Forum is fantastic! They will be with you shortly.

MS

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:34 pm
The problem that i have is that my credit card has been debited twice for the payment to virtual dj so you can see my impatience to get this question answered baecause i have now incurred bank charges because of this,

Guess i'll just have to wait for an answer from support,

Regards

Ph4nt0m

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 2:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)