Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The miracles of the internet !

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Amazing! heard of this happening with folks but never with me...looked at my emails last nite and there it was...a message via Facebook from my childhood friend who I've not seen or heard of since we were like 17-18 !!! I had left home and Lived with him and family while also working with him and his dad in construction in Orlando,Fla .but he decided to get married and i sort of bugged out and spit and lost contact with him. being trying to find him for 5 years but he found me ...lol...!! wierd feeling...his message sayd "I'm looking for an old friend who had a passion for music....Yes its me my friend,its me,im still that person....

Posted Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 9:19 am
Congrats on the new connection from a old friend.
To me as a DJ/VJ, this site and the members of this world wide comunity are a miracle of the internet. God Bless you all!!

Posted Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 1:26 pm
Yes!! just talked to him an hour ago and his wife (wow still together!) is like "Tracker" when youre coming to New York? you better come here soon...we got a room for you...then shes like "tracker,who's the best musician i've ever known?...ha,ha,ha...I am?...you bet!...ha,ha this are real people!!

Posted Fri 05 Nov 10 @ 9:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)