Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Demo Trial

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I think the demo trial should be longer than 20days i love this thing an now i cant even use it anymore bcuz trial is over..what do i do...??!! i cant buy it no money!!

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 9:38 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The whole point of a trial is to allow you to evaluate if the software meets your needs, not to allow you to run for free until you can afford to buy the software.

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 10:30 pm
I think 20 days is plenty of time to test drive the software. I don't understand, are there features of the software you didn't get around to checking out in those 20 days??

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 6:59 am
Drewdown22 wrote :
i cant buy it no money!!

can you afford $10 a month?

What if i told you that $10 a month would extend the trial as long as you want..

Gave you access to millions of high quality songs..

and tech support..

Can you afford $10 a month?

Posted Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 12:05 pm
hippydog wrote :
Drewdown22 wrote :
i cant buy it no money!!

can you afford $10 a month?

What if i told you that $10 a month would extend the trial as long as you want..

Gave you access to millions of high quality songs..

and tech support..

Can you afford $10 a month?

I think this should be removed, i mean VDJ wants to make money! The way they make money is off people buying the software not Net Search. Why would you even put that out there for everbody to see and your a VIP??............just sayin.

Huey

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 10:12 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Because there is nothing wrong with providing legitimate information about the services we provide.

Yes, if a person that downloads the trial wants to extend their trial time and are willing to pay for that extension - they simply need to sign up for the use of the NetSearch Premium Membership - http://www.virtualdj.com/products/membership.html

beatbreaker1 wrote :
I think this should be removed, i mean VDJ wants to make money! The way they make money is off people buying the software not Net Search.

And the way you make money is by providing good information about the products and services you offer.

And who ever said it is all about the money? If that is what people think VirtualDJ / Atomix is only interested in then they are greatly misinformed. Sure every business plan has a money element - just some companies focus more on that than they should be - not Atomix.

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 11:23 am
Well thanks for clearing that up for me. But lookin at it from a guy who paid full price this just doesn't seem right. So once again i stand corrected.

Huey

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 11:37 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Well look at it this way - it gives a user that decides to use a 'crack' an alternative to be recognized in the forums as a contributor ( the Premium tag ) -- otherwise if they say I have been using it for 6 months, yada yada yada - then they are clearly using a crack. So this provides a means for them to at least come partially clean with their conscience.

Btw, the limitations of the Trial still exist so they don't have full Timecode (stops after 10 minutes of use), etc, etc. And if the have to make sure they are connected to the internet to validate the extension of the trial.

And, I am sure you can think of several 'benefits' on owning a license outright VS leasing access. Btw, when you lease a car and then decide to buy it does your lease payments come off the purchasing price? No, so if some decides to using it for 3 months then buy -- who got the better deal - you or them?

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 1:28 pm
Got it.........

Thanks for the time
Huey

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 7:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)