Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: effects manager?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about an effect manager of some sort. so that say every so often a predefined effect (say effect 1) is applied every X number of beats. For example, Flippin Doubles applied every 8 bars, for just the 8th, 16th, 24th, 32nd bars etc. This could be made as either a seperate effect which would use up one of the three slots, or as an integrated feature for future versions.

Just a thought, What do u think?

Posted Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
This is possible if you change a bit the sourcecode of a plugin.

The plugin BBK a bit similar to beat breaker, in it's test time, had a little bug that made it go on automatically every 16beats i think.

In fact the bug, isn't really one, the author only forgot to set a function to stop the plugin.

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:57 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes.

I worked on a evoluted version with a new name: "Special Loops" but I still have problems and I'm waiting for information from dev team or other developpers.

For the first request I think you could already ask the developpers for new options of specific plugins.
If it's possible it would be adapted.

I will create soon (if I have time) a new "flippin" plugin but I need time I need time I need time. Thst'a the problem.

Regards,
Clax

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:25 am
Maybe an effect Manager that you can add 3 of your favorite effects in one slot. That way you have 9 or more easy for access. Some like Sample Manager that one can modify, change and save.

VNZ

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 3:07 am
Nebula
what do you think about this solution following : an effet in which you can plan the launch of the 5th effects left?

I gonna loock at it... to be continued

Clax, my friend
Could you please prepare a new picture for it :) .... one more (o:->

Posted Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 11:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)