Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sorting Virtual Folders

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A feature to alphabetically sort out the virtual folders would be a great addition to the software.
It's a pain to look for a folder you named but can't find it among hundreds unsorted ones.
The move up or down is not a great feature as it barely moves any folder up or down. If asking too much, give us the option to drag them where we want to instead.
It will make dj life much liveable during a club gig or just speeding up your search.

I'll appreciate if my community can support this wish and see it in the next update.

Big Up!!!!!

DJ Omar

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 6:49 pm
+1 for this suggestion! I, too, have scores of virtual folders and when I create a new one, it can take me 10 - 15 minutes of continually "moving it up" to get it into the right position. Dragging it into position would be great!

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 8:37 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Big ++ on this idea..or just the Drag feature would work.

Joey...

Posted Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 7:00 pm
+1 or the ability to drag them..........

Huey

Posted Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 7:29 pm
i second that, or at least a keyboard shortcut to move up annd down the selected folder that keep it selected.

Posted Fri 23 Jul 10 @ 5:11 pm
I've made the very same suggestion , I think twice before! I still don't understand why this hasn't been implemented, it makes total sense. Not to mention it seems fairly simple to add a drag n drop feature.

"I guess it didn't get enough votes or something but you have my vote again"!

Posted Sun 25 Jul 10 @ 9:41 am
+1 for me too.

Posted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 9:42 am
I too have suggested this countless times. Please Please Please devs introduce this

Posted Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 8:32 pm
I would like this feature also please. I have hundreds of folders and am thinking of using different software just because of this limitation

Posted Sun 01 Aug 10 @ 11:34 am
me 2 plz help us im obligated 2 use another dj program because this function is absent

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:35 am
lion0552 wrote :
im obligated 2 use another dj program because this function is absent

I find that hard to believe..

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 9:38 am
hippydog wrote :
lion0552 wrote :
im obligated 2 use another dj program because this function is absent

I find that hard to believe..

Lmfao!! @Hippydog you crack me up sometime but I agree with you.

Huey

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 10:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)