Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Motown Video Compilations

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm slowly but surely getting my video content together. However I cannot seem to find a good collection on Motown "classics" out there.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Mon 31 May 10 @ 5:14 pm
Thanks for that. Didn't appear when I initially searched Amazon. However I'm in the UK and although I can get this one dirt cheap - the others in the series all appear to be imports...

Oh well - a good place to start though.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 12:14 pm
I bought all of those Motown comps. They're all worth it. But the comp is a good place to start.

Posted Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 7:22 am
I'm in the US but I often buy DVDs from Amazon.uk, it might be cheaper for you to buy the "import" ones directly from the US.

Posted Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 7:24 am
I'm slowly but surely getting my video content together. However I cannot seem to find a good collection on Motown "classics" out there.

Cheers,

Roy

Try www.12inchvideo.com they have some nice s#!% thats where i get my stuff

Posted Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 11:57 pm
I'm in the US but I often buy DVDs from Amazon.uk, it might be cheaper for you to buy the "import" ones directly from the US.

Again i'll tell you the same thing i told Ray. Go get videos at www.12inchvideo.com thats where i get mines. i think their stuff is clean, plus i get a free video if you say i refered you :)

Posted Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 11:59 pm
They don't seem to have many videos available. A few dozen. Nothing that would be considered "Motown" that I can see.

Posted Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 9:19 am

Cheers,

Roy

Try www.12inchvideo.com they have some nice s#!* thats where i get my classic videos. good quality sound too.

Posted Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 4:19 pm
Thanks for www.12inchvideo.com!!!

Posted Thu 22 Jul 10 @ 4:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)