Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Watch video => DanceLights + VirtualDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
my friend developes software to control any lights all of the kind. I think It's very interesting project.
All lights and effect are programable. You can watch here (czech language, sorry):

http://dancelights.wz.cz/

Or you can try this, it's WMV video (26MB) with testing DanceLights + playing VirtualDJ. All the lights
are made by my friend (without any support!). It think he's very good. Watch it:

http://dancelights.wz.cz/video/Akcew.wmv

C ya !

Posted Wed 18 May 05 @ 12:22 pm
So what's up ? Did you see the video, guys ? What do you think ? :)

C ya !

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 8:05 pm
The video is not downloading at all.

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 8:22 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i downloaded video.. it could be pretty got for home party :D

Posted Thu 19 May 05 @ 9:08 pm
My friend is still working on it. He's planning it'll be automatic light controller. So you won't need to sit infront of computer, everything will be automatic. If someone has any comments or ideas, please tell me.

C ya !

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 9:23 am
very interested, its got great potential, have been interested in developng similiar.
Does it use DMX 512 or some other method, would love some more details.

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 11:37 am
I think my friend is using his own protocol to control the lights. It's connected through COM and PARALLEL ports but he's looking to work through USB and IRDA ports. The great thing is that the sound (wave) could be taken from network from another computer with same program with network synchronization. We're planning to put another video from our small party with some friends with this program and lights you can see on the video (2x strobos, fog and another lights). If you want I can give you contact to my friend or to me (my friend does not speak English but I can translate the e-mails). He works on this software almost over 2 years. And I think He's really keen on this stuff. ;)

C ya !

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 11:48 am
Thanks would love to find out more details, and thankyou for your kind offer to translate.

Posted Sun 22 May 05 @ 1:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)