Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: integrate with lala.com

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone tried using lala.com? It is very good for finding and listening to new music. It doesn't have 30 second samples like most sites, it includes the entire song for you to listen to.

It would be great if VDJ could integrate lala into the system. This would be much better than the current netsearch because you know that the file will be available and it will be good quality. (Netsearch is pretty hit or miss...)

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 5:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
another service which doesn't appear available to people outside of north america. which is really weird because a big chunk of the market is outside of the states.

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 5:50 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
[quote=tayla]another service which doesn't appear available to people outside of north america.[quote]

Wow, I am surprised at that. They are integrated into the Billboard charts website. Because of that I am starting to use Lala more and more to find songs. I am getting to the point that I have bought most of the popular hits from iTunes. I am running into popular music from 80s and 90s daily that iTunes does not have. I have about 10 to locate so far in the last week.

Posted Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 9:53 am
If they are only available in North America, I'm sure it isn't their plan to remain that way. They may be fairly new, but they definitely have big plans for the future and want to revolutionize the way people get their music. They have already created partnerships with Billboard, Google, Apple, Facebook, etc. etc. http://www.lala.com/#blog

Not unreasonable that they might want to partner up with VDJ too :)

Posted Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 10:31 am
AJK1965Home userMember since 2004
Love LALA and I just play it from their site.....

Posted Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 1:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)