Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sample quality

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a quick question about samples. I have some loops of instrumentals that I recorded in v 2.06 and at the time when i recorded the loop the volume all of a sudden got real high or something making the sample distorted when turned up all the way. I havent tested it yet in v2.1 but when i play my old samples they are still distorted. Is there anyway to prevent the loops from ending up distorted like this? I guess this is kind of stupid asking this when I havent tried doing it in v2.1 but i was wondering if anyone else has noticed things like this?

thanks.

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 5:14 am
In 2.06 you can reload the sample in the deck and eq it with a plug in!but the best thing to do is to rerecord your samples clean.
Regards
Andre

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 10:23 am
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've noticed that my samples are loud as well. I always assumed it was because the samples were not saved with the gain automatically set to zero like my decks, but I don't know that to be a fact.

Bargler

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 6:59 pm
hey andre....do you know of any plug in like this for 2.1? or does that one work for 2.1? Where can I find it?

Thanks for the replies guys.

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 7:10 pm
Sorry im a 2.06er...lol......
I do beleive the plug in is available on this site in The download section,16 or 32 band eq
Regards

Andre

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)