Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can't get mircophone and headphone to work!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

QvezzyHome userMember since 2005
I can't figure out how to get the headphone's to work. I need to know how to pre-listen to a track while playing the other. I have the Hercules DJ Console. I have small problems sometime with the tracks skipping and my laptop freezing up for a small period of time. If anyone could help, please. I have a small party to DJ this weekend.

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 5:07 pm
ZezkeHome userMember since 2005
Maybe nxt time practise with the thing, before you start dj'ing.

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 6:24 pm
Hello, first update your profile and click on "DJ Console detection" so it'll update your profile with the DJ Console
I don't have the DJ Console but try to change it to DJ Mode and the prelisten is done thru the console output.
For the freeze problem, post your specs here.

Posted Mon 16 May 05 @ 6:24 pm
QvezzyHome userMember since 2005
Thanks. I don't know how but it actually configured itself. I've been in the configuration menu for two days and it only displayed my computer soundcard, but today it brought up a second soundcard whick contained my DJ Console.

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 2:59 am
Qvezzy: the hercules bundled version of vdj (1.08-1.09) has no soundcard options and won't work without hercules at all. If you will use your bundled version (not sure if you have 1.08 or 1.09 but after you register here you can update to 1.09) you can use microphone and headphones correctly.

If you downloaded the demo of 2.x there is headphone function disabled so you cannot make something play for the crowd and something else to play in headphones.

In case you are using cracked version, don't get suprised when something screws in the middle of the party :-) It's not a boo it's a true.

Posted Tue 17 May 05 @ 12:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)