Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: Vestax VCI-300

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been considering to upgrade my midi controller from Hercules MK2 to a better one. The ones in my mind are Vestax VCI-300, M-Audio Torq Exponents or XOne. I'd like to hear some comments for those who have been using them, and also want to know where can I find them in Singapore and Hongkong? Prices? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Posted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 1:30 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi,I will also getting vci 300 soon and yes we can it here in Singapore but from what I know from the distribution channel. I have a contact for this and most prob will see him next mth or so as I am very busy these period. I can check the price for you;)

ps: I will be in Bandung and Jakarta from 13th feb to 19th..hehe;P

Posted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 6:47 am
Thanks a lot SpinnaJ :)
Looking fwd for your review on it. And price info :)

Posted Wed 27 Jan 10 @ 8:55 pm
Dear Spinnaj,

Thanks a lot for the info. Guess I'll have to look for it elsewhere. SGD 1400 or more is just way too expensive. :)

Posted Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 8:41 am
Hi indigodeville,

Ya, it way expensive.. i still considering untuk membelinya kerana saya lebih mengunakan timecoded vinyl rather than midi;)

Hmm, bisa aku tanya kamu... kamu ade tak sesiapa untuk aku hubungi kerna aku berminat untuk djing di jakarta.;)

Aku akan ke bandung dan jakarta lagi pada bulan mei dan julai. Mungkin jika aku di jakarta pusat, kita bole duduk dan minum di sana sambil ngobrol.. hehe

Regards;)

Posted Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 6:32 am
Nice info, indigodeville. thanks a lot;)

Btw, if you plan to use vci 300 and the vfx-1 to its fullest capabilities, you need to use VDJ pro to which you have a special discount as you have the hercules rmx LE license.

Hope to see you as a professional user soon;)

Warm regards;)

Posted Wed 14 Apr 10 @ 12:46 pm
Thanks a lot Spinnaj.

I plan to give Serato Itch a try first. See if it fits me :)

So VDJ 6 Pro now has a full mapping to VCI 300 already? Are all the function working 100%?

Posted Wed 14 Apr 10 @ 11:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)