Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Music feeder questions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First if answered elsewhere sorry did not see it.

My question is ..

If have feeder status yet cause of location and the fact that wifi is not abundantly available when out doing shows. Is it feasible or allowed to save a playlist and then share it the next day when at home?

DJ Ares

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 9:14 am
isyahtiger87 wrote :
Is it feasible or allowed to save a playlist and then share it the next day when at home?

Yes!
in fact I would encourage it!

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 12:54 pm
ok will do thanks for letting me know.

one last question for now
when saving the playlist in a music group ..the little drop down box does not show any is that because I only have feeder status in one group at moment?

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:32 pm
Good Question!!

I've always been an admin and never just a feeder..

I've always assumed feeders could upload playlists..

wait.. I just checked..
Admins have an option to 'turn off' "Show Favorite Playlists"..
if this option isnt enabled in the one group your a feeder of, you might not be able too..

tell you what..

i'll make you a feeder of "Mobile DJ's"
you can try it there..

Posted Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 5:17 pm
well uploading the set now. But did notice that still cant select which music group it saves in from the little drop down box.

So not sure how or if can even though a feeder. The reason I was asking about that is what i play at a karaoke show is different then what I would play at club or mobile show . So thought to try to make each group I "feed" have the list of songs that belong there and not in both as they are different events.

Does that make sense?

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 12:13 am
right now, any music you 'feed' via VDJ is sent to any and all music groups you are a 'feeder' of..
no way to pick and choose..

its a feature that has been requested, hopefully the programmers will look at incorporating it in the future..

Posted Tue 19 Jan 10 @ 5:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)