Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 175 users online but o radio listener?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so what r u listening to right now then...if the answer is nothing then why not tune in.....why be log in on the site but mot the radio station?

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 3:51 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Well so far.....not impressed.
In fact, I don't even call it music, just a train wreck of sound effects and some instrumentals.
Wizzkid's got quite a thing for the "F" word.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 4:20 pm
is hip hop the only style u like, just remember to always check the radio station out at different times of the day and use the scheduling in acording to what style you like

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 4:29 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
It's not even anything I recognise as Hip Hop.

WTF do YOU call it, check it out.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 4:34 pm
i'm kinda having to agree with mp3jrick...There a big difference between a DJ and a human jukebox who can crossfade. Lots of the kats on the radio like to play all this house trance techno crap...that may not even be good, but the play it cause they can beatlock. and THEN crossfade. Not really somethin i'm tryin to listen to most of the time. There are some people on the radio that are quite enjoyable to listen to...not gonna name names- but you all know who you are.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 7:42 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Don't forget, the radio started with "little" Djs, the first november 2004. So we let luck to everybody to become better and try it.
Please don't put too many posts outside the special post for Virtual DJ radio ;-)

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 7:49 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
DJ Homeboy live right now !

Posted Thu 14 Apr 05 @ 9:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)