Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Possibility to change equalizer frecuencies.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I would like to have the chance to adjust each one of the equalizer frecuencies (low from 20hz to 160hz,mid 200hz to 4.5khz,high 5khz to 18khz). Because sometimes the default frequencies (anyway i dont know the default freqs), in the 3 knobs (low,mid,high) does not satisfied at all my needs.

I thought this was going to be implemented in version 6, but still waiting...

Ext tool or integrated in the engine & skin any of those would be great.

Best regards..

;-)

Posted Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 9:59 pm
I would also like to have this feature.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 8:53 am
Bump!

Posted Wed 19 Aug 09 @ 9:40 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
After that DEV team brings new equalization's setting in, I mean "power gain" option, this change is not necessary anymore.

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 7:26 am
sischo wrote :
After that DEV team brings new equalization's setting in, I mean "power gain" option, this change is not necessary anymore.

Why ?

Posted Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 7:24 pm
Because now when you put the fader at the max value, you get not so high distortion as earlier.

I think that now the range of high, mid, bass changes from +30 dB to +7.5 dB as they chaned the Gain know:
"Gain knob now goes up only to +7.5dB (new action "power_gain" can goes up to +30dB like v5 gain)."

I am not sure about that anyways.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 6:31 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
He's talking about being able to change the frequencies that affect each of the EQ controls, something entirely different.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 7:48 am

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 10:01 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I have :)

Torq has it as well.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 11:49 am
I understand SBDJ.

I meant this feature is interesting for sure but there are other things to fix before working on this side.
I liked and I like that anyways.

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 12:29 pm
Sischo, i understand your point, but just like SBDJ says... is something entirely different what i want... and many other users would like to have that option... even you...

Best Regards..

Posted Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 8:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)