Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Winner announced of a Firetext System, drum roll please! - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
here is a sample of how the competition would look up on screens, the way you display a competition is up to you and your imagination.

and here working with vdj, you can make the window (screen) as big as you want all you have to do is make a simple template to the size you require...

hope that has answered some of your questions, but for more information and to get a free 30 day trial go to www.firetext.tv

(contact me if you like for your thirty day tria!l)

Posted Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 3:08 pm
Important Notice!

Sorry i cant' contact you individually but the security option on pm's has stopped me again so looks like i'll be out of action using those for another couple of days unless my ticket is answered and it's lifted.

anyway a few of the people that have entered are experiencing problems sending international texts and are getting confused to which code to use, please use the top number of the original pm i sent you and send the message to this number +44794****778 you must remember to put the plus sign to the front of the number,

anyone that has already sent a text please send again, those that have already the above number don't need to, hope that helps.

Paul

Posted Fri 17 Jul 09 @ 12:39 pm
Sign me up I want to text to win

Posted Sat 18 Jul 09 @ 4:19 pm
MrMusicPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I Want To Text to Win !!!

Posted Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 10:47 am
sent you a pm.

Posted Tue 21 Jul 09 @ 2:08 pm
Some of the usual questions been asked on Firetext...

1. Will Vdj work with Firetext - Yes

2. Do you need a special plugin for it to work - No, you just run both soft wares and drag both over to extended screen, simple.

3. how much are the templates - The programme comes with its own template editor, which means you can put the video window and adverts, the text scroll anywhere on screen and you can make it scroll vertically or horizontally, you make your own designs in photoshop or a similar programme, very easy to do and I will give you one of my templates to get you started.

4. How much does it cost - Normally $700, but for members of the forum that have purchased VDJ either pro or le I've managed to get a great discount and through me it only costs $400 plus you can pay for it over three equal payments if you want.

5. Is there a monthly charge made on the system to run it - absolutely not, other companies do do this Firetext does not, once you have purchased Firetext it's yours and any future updates to the software just like VDJ are free of charge.

6. What type if phone do I need - Firetext recommends Motorola, but any phone with GSM capabilities normally works. I would recommend buying a second phone for when your working, I went out and bought a cheap second hand motorola razr v8 for seventy quid looks brand new and does the job, lets face it it doesn't have to be flash all it will do is sit by your lappy all night taking texts and then get thrown in a box when your finished.

Well thats the main questions that i normally get asked, but if anyone has any other questions they want answers to about Firetext ask here or send me a pm please, or checkout the website at www.firetext.tv

Remember if you want to buy the system at the discount price of $400 you must get it through me or you will be charged the full $700.

Posted Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 7:16 am
mallybCUE userMember since 2007
Hi Paul count me in. text to win

Posted Thu 23 Jul 09 @ 7:07 pm
OK just a reminder to those that haven't as yet entered the free draw to win this system, you have just a few days left in which to do so, close of entries will be midnight this Thursday 30th of July 2009. don't forget it's free and as long as you have purchased VDJ you are more than welcome to enter.

Winner will be announced here this Friday 31st July 2009.

to checkout the system and get a free trial go to www.firetext.tv

please contact me when requesting a free trial, or to claim discount when purchasing.

Posted Mon 27 Jul 09 @ 6:43 am
Well it's nearly that time people, only six hours to go before the last entry will be accepted so if you haven't put your name down get it done now! Entry is open to everyone and is free as long as you have purchased a version of VDJ or are a limited edition user.

The draw itself will be around 5pm GMT tomorrow (Friday) with the result on the forums not long afterwards, Terry (tearemup) (the hostess with the mostest) has kindly agreed to help and i'm also hoping Brian (discobrian) will be the official adjudicators with a link up to my desktop. Just a pity we couldn't get it to stream into the thread here... lol

The interest in this has been fantastic not just on the English forums but on all the other language forums as well, with quite a few of the guys taking up the offer of having the free 30 day trial period, which will still be available even after tomorrow.

There are still one or two that haven't responded to my pm's so please check you have sent in your entry.

And finally a big thank you must be said to VDJ for letting this run throughout the month... cheers guys.

Paul.

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 12:37 pm
ok i wanna text to win

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 2:38 pm
magic brian, sent you the number etc

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 2:42 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok.. all the best to whoever is the winner...hehe

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 3:51 pm
that was damn nice of you mate...

well we have one mod' for tomorrows draw any other not in the draw got some spare time about 5pm gmt and is on skype would like to oversee the draw please.

Posted Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 4:16 pm
Well this is the long awaited result you all have been waiting for......

Congratulations from everyone at Firetext Staffy luck of the Irish shining through...

Once again must thank everyone concerned at VDJ for letting this run it's course and not forgetting Terry (the hostess with the mostest) for all his help.

And finally a BIG THANKS to Alex & Raoul at www.firetext.tv

Cheers Guys.

Posted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 3:26 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Congratulations to DJ Staffy :-)

I'm sure you have a lot of fun!

Haui

Posted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 4:23 pm
and congrats to you mate...

Posted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 5:03 pm
Congratulations to DJ Staffy!!!

Enjoy!!! :D

Salu2!!!

Posted Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 5:29 pm
congrats to the winner!!

Posted Sat 01 Aug 09 @ 2:59 am
exactly where is staffy he should be jumpin up and down on here by now, lol.

luck o' the irish he's probably won the lottery as well....

Posted Sat 01 Aug 09 @ 4:42 am
hey guys was very sick but now i feel sssoooo much better.luck of the irish whao thanks guys

Posted Wed 05 Aug 09 @ 1:04 pm
93%