Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 40

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

handluhHome userMember since 2011
kamusta na po kayo? hingi lang po sana ako ng konting tulong sa mga pro dj po natin dito hehe.. im new to this so medyo i can't afford pa some stuffs. ask ko lang po kung puwedeng alternative po itong nakita kong audio interface http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/handluh/ENMAB-8CM_pdt_main_091118_0.png encore po ung brand.. encore enmab-8cm.. may naka test na po ba nito? kasi para di po masayang yung money ko.. i can't afford po kasi yung numark djio or mga reloop play .. thanks in advance for your help guys!

Posted Wed 12 Dec 12 @ 10:05 am
PhiDJ wrote :
938MyDJ wrote :
PhiDJ wrote :
guys, i'm planning to migrate from audio to full video jock this 2013. What do you think about this laptop? Will it suffice on video mixing?

http://www.onyougo.com/hp-pavilion-g4-2126tx-notebook-pc-notebooks-specs_pi1783645e2

Thanks for your inputs in advance guys.

Gab

Mac!!! And I never looked back!

I started with Imac 21" (discovered too big for gigs - but I enjoyed the big screen)
Then got a MacbookPro 13" (too small)
Finally I got 2 MacbookPro 15" (the perfect ones for me)

*I was surprised with CesarCastillo's experience with the new 2012 Macs. Mine are from late 2008 to late 2011.

Thanks for the feedback man.

I agree boss - MAC is absolutely a good stuff. unfortunately it's not on my budget range at the moment so I'll just experiment the Windows platform for now and save for MAC later..

Going back to my question, what do you think about the specs of that HP lappy? will it behave on video mixing?

Hahaha... i'm using since 1993 as graphic designer and visual FX artist nobody uses mac on powerful high end video production and animation it is all PC and mac is not super machine it is like a prostitute who dress up like a politician, even today mac uses the power pc and not his own creation...i'm almost 20years users of both windows and mac, theres no special thing on mac in fact there better machine who are in the market which is better for both windows and mac like silicon graphics who do the whole production of Jurassic Park but they don't last because of the market trends that most of the people only know windows and mac. Those new to mac they said mac is good but for me windows are better to some extent... and mac is worst to some of it... i have 3pcs different model of mac at my possession G4, macbook-black & macbook pro 2007 and my kids are playing them... never use mac for high end video and movie production it will crawl like a turtle or even crash every hour. Go and google out what is the problem of the new 13.3 macbook pro why it is running very slow and crawls like a turtle sometimes hang-up with no reason at all and the bullshit apple they don't mind to solve this issue same like old story.

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 7:21 pm
High blood si Bossing Cesar......he!he!he!

Relax lng mag papasko pnmn...

advance Merry Christmas sa inyong lahat...

Posted Fri 14 Dec 12 @ 8:43 pm
Heheheh....pinapaliwanag ko lang bro medyo disappointed lang ako for the price that i have paid with that recent model of macbook pro. Ang ikinagagalit ko pa kaya ko isin-uli i have upgraded from 8GB that to 16GB memory in order to increase the VRAM but i was disappointed that the VRAM stays the same, how the hell mac made that stupid computer engineering to limit and fixed the VRAM to 512MB the theory must be when RAM is increase it must also increase the VRAM in proportion thats why you want to UPGRADE your systems in order to benefits other parts to be upgraded also... Sino ngayon ang hindi magagalit i have spent $350 for the 2chips of 8GB each for the upgrade and only to know that i didn't get what i have expected. I accept the fact that in a 1000pcs produced there some few faulty machine but this one is not acceptable because i have tried to google out to fix this problem and upon reading those guys comments from the US and other parts of the globe it only shows that mac produces horrible machines at this time. Now tell me what is the use of RETINA DISPLAY? it is another stupid and useless thing to do instead of focusing on FIXING those CRAWLING speed of 13.3 macbook pro in the markets.

For my new FUJITSU it will eat, sweep and blow away any of the macbook pro model in the market i have already tried that on with my friends, i have asked them bihagan kami with his new macbook pro at any type test pero walang lumalaban dahil alam nilang what mac would be.

Merry christmas to everybody.... and enjoy spinning fro this christmas seasons too....

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 5:40 am
What product can you reffer and Spec?

Posted Sat 15 Dec 12 @ 9:43 am
Magandang araw mga bro, may itatanong lang po ako dahil bago lang po ako dito sa forum ask lang ako ng advise baka matulongan nyo ako... naka bili kasi ako ng American Audio mixer controller at virtualdj ang software na kailangan ko para sa laptop pano gagawin ko para mapa gana ko ang aking mixer kc after 10mins. nawawala na agad ang na download ko sa internet... salamat... :)

Posted Sun 16 Dec 12 @ 2:41 pm
dustineph wrote :
What product can you reffer and Spec?

Fujitsu/HP/DELL/Toshiba/Alienware
2.9GHz i7 Intel Quadcore 3.0-3.4 when boosted
64Bits Window 7 Home Premium Edition / Professional Edition
16GB RAM and 1GB VRAM any series of the Nvidia Graphic Cards (Don't take Intel Graphic Cards) you can modify the VRAM in registry to allocate more.
1TB HDD with 7200rpm or / 750GB SSD 6GB/sec. (Don't take the 5400rpm your system will crawl like turtle).
All ports USB must be USB 3.0 / Firewire / PCI Card / Memory Card Reader / Bluetooth / WIFI / LAN
CD/DVD Writer must be a CADDY TYPE REMOVABLE (You can easily insert extra SSD/HDD into the caddy for your backup instead of plugging it the USB)
15-INCH Crystal Clear Display (Better if it supports Full-HD video resolution of 1920x1080) at least a higher refresh rates of 60Hz-120Hz

Posted Mon 17 Dec 12 @ 7:34 am
dj-kadati2012 wrote :
Magandang araw mga bro, may itatanong lang po ako dahil bago lang po ako dito sa forum ask lang ako ng advise baka matulongan nyo ako... naka bili kasi ako ng American Audio mixer controller at virtualdj ang software na kailangan ko para sa laptop pano gagawin ko para mapa gana ko ang aking mixer kc after 10mins. nawawala na agad ang na download ko sa internet... salamat... :)

Kailangan mong bumili ng Virtual DJ Pro Version 7.0 para mapagana mo ang controller mo.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 12 @ 7:37 am
Merry Christmas to my VDJ Family! God Bless!

Posted Mon 24 Dec 12 @ 3:00 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Merry Xmas sa lahat....:)

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 7:55 am
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cesarcastillo wrote :
PhiDJ wrote :
938MyDJ wrote :
PhiDJ wrote :
guys, i'm planning to migrate from audio to full video jock this 2013. What do you think about this laptop? Will it suffice on video mixing?

http://www.onyougo.com/hp-pavilion-g4-2126tx-notebook-pc-notebooks-specs_pi1783645e2

Thanks for your inputs in advance guys.

Gab

Mac!!! And I never looked back!

I started with Imac 21" (discovered too big for gigs - but I enjoyed the big screen)
Then got a MacbookPro 13" (too small)
Finally I got 2 MacbookPro 15" (the perfect ones for me)

*I was surprised with CesarCastillo's experience with the new 2012 Macs. Mine are from late 2008 to late 2011.

Thanks for the feedback man.

I agree boss - MAC is absolutely a good stuff. unfortunately it's not on my budget range at the moment so I'll just experiment the Windows platform for now and save for MAC later..

Going back to my question, what do you think about the specs of that HP lappy? will it behave on video mixing?

Hahaha... i'm using since 1993 as graphic designer and visual FX artist nobody uses mac on powerful high end video production and animation it is all PC and mac is not super machine it is like a prostitute who dress up like a politician, even today mac uses the power pc and not his own creation...i'm almost 20years users of both windows and mac, theres no special thing on mac in fact there better machine who are in the market which is better for both windows and mac like silicon graphics who do the whole production of Jurassic Park but they don't last because of the market trends that most of the people only know windows and mac. Those new to mac they said mac is good but for me windows are better to some extent... and mac is worst to some of it... i have 3pcs different model of mac at my possession G4, macbook-black & macbook pro 2007 and my kids are playing them... never use mac for high end video and movie production it will crawl like a turtle or even crash every hour. Go and google out what is the problem of the new 13.3 macbook pro why it is running very slow and crawls like a turtle sometimes hang-up with no reason at all and the bullshit apple they don't mind to solve this issue same like old story.

Merry Christmas, sa inyong lahat!

Ha-ha-ha! Pareng Cesar, baligtad ang kwento natin, yung mga bata dito yung mga PC ang pinaglalaruan nila since I switched to Mac.

Swerte pa rin tayo dahil natesting natin pareho (PC/Mac) and we found what works best for our needs.

Happy New Year To All!

Posted Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 11:12 pm
Happy New Year mga sir!!!

san bang online website mura bumili ng dj controller?
bibili kasi ako ng numark mixtrack pro then ship thru pobox.ph

TIA!

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 6:07 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Happy New 2013 Year po sa lahat...!!!
Sana po happy new GEAR din... Lord please hear my plea...

Posted Sun 30 Dec 12 @ 2:50 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Manigong Bagong taon... Hehe

Posted Mon 31 Dec 12 @ 12:59 pm
Happy New Year...

Posted Tue 01 Jan 13 @ 2:20 am
new here as in newbie i dunno paano ito gamitin ... walang magtyaga magturo paano ba basics anyone... huhuhuhu!!! pls pls i need vdj angel !!!

Posted Tue 08 Jan 13 @ 7:25 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
everything you need to know about VDJ can be found here - http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/index.html

Otherwise, just ask around and we will try to assist you po as long as we can..

basa basa din.. :)

Gab

Posted Wed 09 Jan 13 @ 12:16 am
@ tsi-nhe-lass

mag mensahe ka sa iymeyl ko minicooperswhite atgimeyl turuan kita

Posted Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 7:04 pm
Happy New Year everyone!
I'm new to the community, a big fan of DJ's all around the world. I'm attending Swedish House Mafia tonight.
I downloaded Virtual DJ Free & i'm currently reading the basics. Wish me luck and im happy to be in here :)

Posted Tue 15 Jan 13 @ 8:29 pm
Good luck to all Filipino dj's...Thanks for supporting and choosing vdj software..

Posted Wed 16 Jan 13 @ 1:23 am
68%