Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: hello to all (Philippines Thread) - Page: 29

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

938MyDJ wrote :
I am at work while reading this (Government of Alberta - Finance). I will post a detailed, step by step procedure when I get home.

Very interesting, excited for this topic :)

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 12:53 pm
@jopetski... hindi mo puwedeng irecord using vdj ang mga makukuha mo sa netsearch mapapatugtog mo lang...... pero.. kung may external recorder ka pupwede!!! saan ka ba dito sa canada?

Luis

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 5:31 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
938MyDJ wrote :
I am at work while reading this (Government of Alberta - Finance). I will post a detailed, step by step procedure when I get home.

pwede ba kaming nasa Pinas dyan boss? hehehe

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 6:04 pm
PhiDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
938MyDJ wrote :
VDJ on Mac + Iphone with PocketCam

For those who don't know yet, you can use your Iphone or Ipod4 too as a remote-webcam with the App called "PocketCam." The Free version is black & white and you can test this one first before getting the $4.99 colored full-version. The resolution is not that great (4s users might have better results - I only tried it with my Iphone4.) But being wireless, there's a lot of possiblities you can do on any gig with video-screen.

Cesar, kung naka-Iphone ka, kahit hindi ka muna bumili ng webcam :)

wow! astig to.. you can really interact with your crowd talaga. coo! sana available na din sa mga Windows + Iphone users heheh

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 6:10 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Here are the steps and requirements on how to use your Iphone as an external (wireless) webcam for the "Camera" plug-in on VDJ.

Apple Computer - Imac, MacbookPro, MacbookAir with OS X 10.5 or higher
"Virtual DJ Pro 7.0.5" - to download the plug-in (Camera) by SBDJ
Iphone4, Iphone4S, IpodTouch4 with the latest IOS 5.1 (It might also work with Iphone3-but I haven't tested yet)
AppStore/Itunes Account to download the app "PocketCam"

1. Download and install "PockeControl" on your Mac from here:
http://www.senstic.com/iphone/pocketcam/pocketcam.aspx

2. Download and install "PocketCam" on you Iphone/IpodTouch from the AppStore. Try the "free" lite version and upgrade to full-version later.

3. Download "Camera" plug-in from VDJ website:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14592/SBDJ_Camera.html
Move or copy the bundle/zip file to VirtualDJ - Plugins - Video Effect (or depending where you install your VirtualDJ folder)
Double click the file to make sure it unzips and install. If warning message occur, click OK.

For users with external monitor (projector or TV), go to System Preference - Display - Arrangement and "Un-Check" Mirror display.
Users without external monitor can use the built-in Window preview of VDJ.

4. Turn OFF your bluetooth from your Iphone settings and open PocketCam app. You will be offered to buy the full version. Click "continue" to skip purchase. Below your Iphone you will see "Searching PocketCam Server" in red text.

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 6:43 pm
@ Ariel ..Thanks sa good comment regarding my mix.. I'm just using the home free software (w/out any controller) kaya di ko ma-control yung base nya, tama ka medyo nakaka miss ung mga 80's and 90's party, kaya lagi lang akong sumasama sa mga friend ko pag may gig sila nun dahil nga chicks ang lumalapit sa booth..

@ Luis .. Thanks sa reply regarding sa netsearch.. medyo mahirap pala dahil di ko mai-rerecord ung mga songs at kailangan ko pala ng recorder, pag ba nai-play mo na cya sa vdj nasa playlist na kaya cya or history ng songs...or kailangan ko pa uli i-search ung mga songs na napatugtog ko na..
taga winnipeg nga pala ako...

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 7:50 pm
Naputol...

Here are the steps and requirements on how to use your Iphone as an external (wireless) webcam for the "Camera" plug-in on VDJ.

Apple Computer - Imac, MacbookPro, MacbookAir with OS X 10.5 or higher
"Virtual DJ Pro 7.0.5" - to download the plug-in (Camera) by SBDJ
Iphone4, Iphone4S, IpodTouch4 with the latest IOS 5.1 (It might also work with Iphone3-but I haven't tested yet)
AppStore/Itunes Account to download the app "PocketCam"

1. Download and install "PockeControl" on your Mac from here:
http://www.senstic.com/iphone/pocketcam/pocketcam.aspx

2. Download and install "PocketCam" on you Iphone/IpodTouch from the AppStore. Try the "free" lite version and upgrade to full-version later.

3. Download "Camera" plug-in from VDJ website:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/14592/SBDJ_Camera.html
Move or copy the bundle/zip file to VirtualDJ - Plugins - Video Effect (or depending where you install your VirtualDJ folder)
Double click the file to make sure it unzips and install. If warning message occur, click OK.

4. Turn OFF your bluetooth from your Iphone settings and open PocketCam app. You will be offered to buy the full version. Click "continue" to skip purchase. Below your Iphone you will see "Searching PocketCam Server" in red text.

5. Double click PocketControl icon on your Mac. Go Video tab. Iphone-capture and Mac-display will sync right away.

For users with external monitor (projector or TV), go to System Preference - Display - Arrangement and "Un-Check" Mirror displays, Detect displays by clicking the left and right mini-monitors inside the box.
Users without external monitor can use the built-in Window preview of VDJ.

6. Open VDJ. Go to Config, Video tab, select you output on the dropdown-list, Click "Activate" (checkmark on box) and click OK.

7. Load a video file (mp4. .vob .mov) either on left or right deck and play it to make sure your video output is running.

8. Go to EFFECTS tab, select Video Effects, then click SBDJ Camera (it will get highlighted in green).
Move the 1st slider on top gently to show Camera ID 1 on lower text display. (If this not your Camera ID try going left and right - my Iphone is on Camera ID 1 by default - Zero (0) is the built-in webcam.) 2nd slider - Transparency should be all the way to the right while testing.

9. Click Activate (the center box) or the Video Effects button on your controller...

10. Your Iphone-capture will show-up on your extended monitor - Projector/TV (or in your Mac built-in window). You can now play around with the other sliders for more fun!

Goodluck and Enjoy!

Post your questions if you come accross with problems.

Jodi

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 8:17 pm
@jopetski...pag naiplay mo na yung music lalabas sa history mo yun. pero puwede mo ring i download at puwede mong magamit for 30 days yata kahit hindi ka naka internet. otherwise hihingi ka uli ng authorization from vdj para mapatugtog mo uli yung dinowload mong music... dito naman ako sa toronto

Luis

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 9:11 pm
Another plug-in you might enjoy too... "Show Logo."

Can also be very useful for event banner like weddings and other occasions.

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 10:45 pm
@ luis...maraming salamat sa input....tamang-tama may rmx ka baka yan muna ang bibilin ko.

kmusta sa lahat!
jopet

Posted Thu 19 Apr 12 @ 11:48 pm
Wow.... excellent Jodi... very informative, Thank you so much bro. You can save that STEPS BY STEPS instruction to your Blogs in VDJ Homepage para madaling mahanap at ma-e-share doon sa mga gustong mag setup their iPhone. Cheerssss....

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 2:30 am
pwede ba kaming nasa Pinas dyan boss? hehehe

@ PhiDJ... Pwedeng-pwede! As long as you have all the requirements. Kahit wala pang extended monitor, pwede ng pag-practisan using VDJ built-in window preview.

It's just too bad at walang music video supplier sa Pinas :(

@ Cesar... Sinubukan mo na ba, Bro?

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 1:25 pm
Thumbs up +100 Yes Bro... Thank you so much.

Posted Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 12:12 pm
maganda ba ang V-moda crossfade headphones?
ano suggestion nyo headphone na maganda at mura?

Posted Tue 24 Apr 12 @ 4:35 am
javesconsul wrote :
Hello mga bossing. Tagal ko na din di nakatambay. Busy ulet sa work eh. BTW share ko lang ulet toys ko haha. bagong addition si korg microkey medyo nagaaral na din kasi ako gumamit ng abelton try ko lang mag produce ng sariling music. :)

bro did you purchase vdj pro sa sulit? i saw your inquiries there

Posted Tue 24 Apr 12 @ 4:54 am
[quote=djpaulskie bro did you purchase vdj pro sa sulit? i saw your inquiries there[/quote]

di bossing nagbrbrose lang ako dun ehehe. :) user ka din dun?

Posted Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 3:43 pm
javesconsul wrote :
[quote=djpaulskie bro did you purchase vdj pro sa sulit? i saw your inquiries there

di bossing nagbrbrose lang ako dun ehehe. :) user ka din dun?[/quote]

oo sir user ako...dun ko nabenta mixtrack ko..hehe!
palit ako ng mixtrack pro... nagbebenta din ako nike shoes doon.

Posted Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 8:00 pm
djpaulskie wrote :
javesconsul wrote :
[quote=djpaulskie bro did you purchase vdj pro sa sulit? i saw your inquiries there

di bossing nagbrbrose lang ako dun ehehe. :) user ka din dun?

oo sir user ako...dun ko nabenta mixtrack ko..hehe!
palit ako ng mixtrack pro... nagbebenta din ako nike shoes doon.[/quote]

ano username mo dun chief? tignin ako ng mga shoes mo hehe :)

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 7:34 am
magandang araw po sa lahat!!!!! mga sir tanong ko lng po pano po gamitin ung iphone as a remote. d2 po ako s pinas so kailangan ko po p jailbreak ung iphone. nak install nrin po ung vnc, d ko lng po alam gagawin ko plzz help nman po!!! tnx

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 2:40 pm
crisss_1122 wrote :
magandang araw po sa lahat!!!!! mga sir tanong ko lng po pano po gamitin ung iphone as a remote. d2 po ako s pinas so kailangan ko po p jailbreak ung iphone. nak install nrin po ung vnc, d ko lng po alam gagawin ko plzz help nman po!!! tnx

Sorry Criss, those features are only available for license VDJ pro users. You have to download and install the VirtualDJ iRemote for your iPhone/iPad.

Posted Thu 26 Apr 12 @ 5:09 pm
49%